2. EvolutionZ

BMW 2019 530i M-Sport

whats the price
  3. EvolutionZ

2018 Bmw 330E 2.0 SPORT FACELIFT (A)

whats the price
  4. EvolutionZ

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

came out in paper...cool, ask the Bomoh king to come with coconut to pray since he is now bit free...
  5. EvolutionZ

i have more stories. later when bit free i will share....cheers to Izso & vr2turbo
  6. EvolutionZ

hi all, it has been awhile since i last posted. yesterday had dinner with some friends and shared some stories. one of it that caught my attention and lingering in my mind was this... many years back, my friend - a couple went for work cum holiday (4days 3 nite) at a Hotel in Penang Island, the...
  7. EvolutionZ

Recently did a company trip to Melaka. Our dinner ended around 12midnight. One of my colleague while walking back to his chalet about 500m away from the ballroom. He felt uneasy and suddenly he saw a figure like human just drift from left to right and then right to left infront of him. He could...
  8. EvolutionZ

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

Hi FS, Tom.....I'm still around...lets do the 20yrs celebration
  9. EvolutionZ

Looking for a GTR34

Maybe you have seen these: 1) http://www.mudah.my/2002+Nissan+Skyline+2+6+M+R34+GTR+V+SPEC+2-45450841.htm And 2) http://www.mudah.my/Nissan+Skyline+R34+GTR+VSPEC-42644302.htm?last=1 Both are BNR34 Vpec...great car
  10. EvolutionZ

Have a Proton Iris Owner here?

Good to know Iriz is a comfy car. Lately the warranty was good too
  11. EvolutionZ

Tyre Recommendation 185/60R15

Rm205/pic for silverstone...195/60/15. For daily use should be ok. Location : jalan Ipoh
  12. EvolutionZ

Mini Cooper 2014

F56 - still very new, look into the mileage for potential wear & tear...that will cost your friend quite a bit
  13. EvolutionZ

ZTH sifu related to car industries, anyway?

Interesting topic...me was selling car since 1995... Considering now old and expiring
  14. EvolutionZ

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

People upgrade Liao sitting on big cloud TT
  15. EvolutionZ

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

His heart n soul still at Kepong
  16. EvolutionZ

NEW SAGA (BLM) Owners

I drove it last time and its ok wor
  17. EvolutionZ

NEW SAGA (BLM) Owners

I find the persona can give better mileage
  18. EvolutionZ

Sales consultants

I mean what brand of car..
  19. EvolutionZ

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Haha, SF became 5115 spokesman lately , 5115 sure got kaki one, if no one turn up, he can go plug some fruits to eat. But I'm sure a lot of ppl wanna drink with our taikor 5115

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Evo Editorial Director Harry Metcalfe owns a regular Zonda. So maybe that's what he was able to score an invite to the Pagani factory and talk a South American zillionaire into letting him flog his Zonda 760 RS--before he's even seen it. Personally, I don't care what Metcalfe did to get this footage. Because he got it. And it rules.
The Zonda 760 RS is essentially a road-legal version of the Zonda R with extra 20bhp, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience