Search results

1. Proton Exora 4 to 6 speed auto swap.

Hi Guys, I was just wonder if anyone here has information about swapping the older 4 speed auto to the newer 6 speed auto transmission for a Proton Exora 1.6 L CamPro CPS. Is it a straight bolt on swap ? Does the ECU need to be changed ? Any input would be greatly appreciated :D Thanks
  2. Problem with a Haltech

After wiring up the haltech to the 13B. The car can start but will not go WOT. After warmed up the won't start up again . Has any one had similar problems before ? Thanks
  3. Hi-Lo And Soft-Hard

I know that TiTan Performance has ride height adjustable(Hi-Lo kits) . Do you guy have struts with the Soft-hard function also ? If so how much extra will it add to the Hi-Lo kit ? Thanks for your time .
  4. Best place for a Drift Track/Park

I was just curious about this question as i have very little knowledge about malaysia except for little on the JB area .... I would think that the area must be 1.easy to find 2.big enough (for at least 6cars to be on the track at the same time) 3.not to far from a town area My guess would...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im wanna ask some opinion

im using wira 1.6 (soch) have modify gearbox from auto to manual
using manual 1.5 with 1.6 flywheel and clucth..

right now my car have great pickup but dont have top.. the engine will cut 170km/h
if im not mistaking standard 1.6 can reach to 190 - 200 km/h..

so my question is :

how i wanna improve my top??
want i need to do ???

please help me.....

tq..

qimme
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience