Search results

1. M

Kayaba new sr @ kayaba super special (street use) with rsr ti2000 spring for satria

Re: Kayaba new sr @ kayaba super special (street use) with rsr ti2000 spring for satr Anyone...???:hmmmm:
  2. Kayaba new sr @ kayaba super special (street use) with rsr ti2000 spring for satria

HYE ALL...LOOKING FOR KAYABA NEW SR SPECIAL OR KAYABA SUPER SPECIAL (STREET USE) ABSORBER WITH RSR TI2000 SPRING FOR SATRIA 1.3CC...WITH VERY GOOD CONDITIONS AND REASONABLE PRICE. ANYONE...???:hmmmm:
  3. MIVEC/Mirage Cyborg R sunroof (complete)

Hai guys... As per title, I'm looking for Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg R @ MIVEC sunroof to fit my Proton Satria... Anyone who want to sell @ who have info where to search for this item, please help me;-) Prefer only: 1)sunroof complete with switch,relay and carpet 2)Complete with...
  4. M

Sunroof with Installation...cheap..cheap Sale!!!

MIVEC sunroof ade?plus installation how much? Bump: MIVEC sunroof ade?plus installation how much?
  5. Mirage Asti/mivec Front Lips (original)+mivec Side Skirt (original)

Anyone who want to sell it or who can help me to search for it please call me at 012-3300 289 anytime. Excellent/very good :driver: condition... reasonable price/negotiable... Please call/sms me...anyone?
  6. M

special MIVEC meter!!! "see through" type!!! come n look look

Manual or auto bro?...RM150 can?;-)
  7. M

Seat RECARO Satria GTi for sale

If u have new stock pm me ya'...;-)Thanks
  8. M

Seat RECARO Satria GTi for sale

Dh sold...cptnye,baru je nk angkat,lmbt sket je;-(
  9. M

RECARO GTI, PUTRA or N-JOY seats complete set and MOMO GSR 4 spoke

Any picture?Dont know how to view bro
  10. RECARO GTI, PUTRA or N-JOY seats complete set and MOMO GSR 4 spoke

Hye guys, i'm looking for RECARO GTI, PUTRA or N-JOY complete seats with satria railings (black color and silver fabric color) and also MOMO GSR 4 spoke steering with the boost (side horn not horn at the center)...My budget for the seats is RM1000 and RM300 for the steering...condition must be...
  11. M

2nd Recaro seat 1 pair for RM550nego.

Bro...still available?KL katne?Fabric color ape?
  12. M

recaro putra (rm850) n complete set std wira 1.6

Bro,item still available?complete with satria railings or not?grey fabric?
  13. M

many things

Bro...location?Phone no?
  14. M

Bride and Recaro seats & Seat rails

Bro...RECARO seats still available or not?Comes with Satria railings?How about condition?Going to KL this weekend and hope get a pair.
  15. M

Bride and Recaro seats & Seat rails

Bro...RECARO seats still available or not?Come with Satria railings?How about condition?Accept trade in?Going to KL this weekend and hope to get a pair.