Search results

1. K

The Lucky Drivers for the BFGoodrich Challenge!!!

I think there will not be any female drivers this time from the looks of it. Not unless if you want to make a change by asking your gf or female friends to join. [/b] no skills no car.. spectator only lor.
  2. K

how come no female in the list. ? :unsure: female not allowed?? :unsure: wot happen to the gal from Penang..kelly who?
  3. K

Cuz yours is the best looking car around!..!.. <_<
  4. K

AMF AUTOCROSS ROUND2

Because I did it last minute. If I get it by this week then I will be in. [/b] oh! you've already got it done?!..wow! bravo... Hurry them la..tell them the event is around the corner and it is this weekend!.. The more the merrier ..no participant / fighter.. where got shock.. cant wait for...
  5. K

AMF AUTOCROSS ROUND2

No la. It is not because of that. If I can get my AAM license in time, I will join lor. [/b] eh come on la Autokhana Camp..you knew about this event long time ago.. wot you mean get your license on time?!
  6. K

AMF AUTOCROSS ROUND2

Most probably not. [/b] Julian Pang the Autokhana Camp ler.. got to focus only on one otherwise loose concentration ... ;)
  7. K

zth girls...

why zth only caters to guys meh? :blink: :unsure:
  8. K

halo everyone, mostly for Fiona !!!

me too not feeling quite well..stress. :blink:
  9. K

hey dude... how come is not practical????? :angry: why..???? u know wat... Fiona live in PJ.. and same as me tooo.... i live and work in PJ.. :D tell my boss..???? no way... i'm the boss here !!! the real boss is my father leh..he is sleeping at home now..so relax :lol: [/b] chill la bro...
  10. K

stop dreaming la..get back to work..tell your boss otherwise. u know it wont happen.why cant you just wish for something practical.. Fiona is not practical at all. :P based in a kampung in kuala selangor. freaking far man.. sien also..yawn*
  11. K

still young... :P got work of coz..but lazee.. :P you oso wot?...
  12. K

newbies looking for Rachael Lim Information

u are not here to pick up a fight right? the "talk and cock" so hot debating.
  13. K

alrite la..if i see them the next round! ;)
  14. K

is she real? i mean her name rachel tan? wah the eyes so big man... i wonder rachel, fiona and others know about this search for them? :rolleyes:
  15. K

share share la... burp..just got back from lunch..no lunch meh you all?
  16. K

got pix ah?. show ...i cant recall ler.. too many then
  17. K

i went...but i thot the hottest was Julie (tho she is not there that nite)..cuz all crazee about her.. drooling .. was frastrated then waitin for the game to start..reached at about 9+..waited for almost 3 hrs for it to start..
  18. K

Who is Fiona?? why eveyone searching for ppl over here? lost and found wedsite ka? :) Hello leng chais and leng luis sekalian... pleasure ...
  19. K

who is Rachel? :unsure:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm seeking advice for my VW Jetta MK6 1.4TSI.
It's the suspension/coilover that's concern.
There's not much of option for Jetta, just assume it's a Golf MK6 to compare.

I'm not going to spend too much for it.
From another forum they highly recommended CLAW, a local brand.
From what I came to know there are 2 others to consider that's sold in our marketplace.
It's GAB & HWL... Comparing the 3 which one is better? Those mention are around/below RM3k.

Just need the height to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience