Search results

1. R3 rims for sale with pics

R3 rims for sale, please see pics: Not sure of the manufacturer but specs are: 16x7JJ ET+40 PCD 4*100mm
  2. Satria R3 CF spoiler, with pics

Satria R3 carbon fibre spoiler for sale. Item is brand new from Proton as a replacement for my stolen spoiler. But after learning about all the other R3's who constantly get their spoilers ripped off, causing serious damage to the tail gate as I experienced, I decided not to have the spoiler...
  3. Cool Oakley sunglasses for sale

Oakley XX(Twenty). Jet black with ruby lens. Used for 2 weeks. Item in brand new condition, completely scratch free. List price RM488, now asking RM350. Please contact Alvin at 012-2908515. Thanks!
  4. IHI RX6D

as the topic says, does anyone know anything about this turbo? melvin? is there such an IHI RX6D?
  5. Surge Tank Chao Chao

hi guys, maybe you already know this, so just ignore it then. but i just found out that apparently, there is more to hoses than meets the eye. been reading a lot of material from aeroquip & moquip(both aeroquip and the uk dealer think automotive's literature) and earl's and apparently, not all...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys I Need A 40dcnf Weber ...
Anyone Have ..pls Call Me
Gobbi 012-9163905
Urgent Buyer

Thanksss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience