Search results

1. F

Review: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R (FK8R)

Something about modern cars which make ol'skool ones highlight something: honesty. Wasn't too long ago to earn a 325i badge would require no less than a 6cylinder and 2.5L. And today we have 330i/e with 4banger 2.0. Some even go further by piping in synthetic engine sounds via speakers...
  2. F

2018 Civic Type-R FK8R In Depth Detail & First Impressions

FD2R, the car feels very 'together' so although the tail has a tendency to step out during corners if you shift the weight forward with braking, its very intuitive to counter. Overall the relationship between steering, throttle, brakes and butt feel seem very coherent and organic. There is a...
  3. F

wat the function of 20v ISCV?

Here is a picture, you can see the ISCV on the top left behind the fuel pressure regulator. I have used a K&N breather as its own dedicated air filter.
  4. F

wat the function of 20v ISCV?

levin818 is right. When you do not connect the ISCV connector, it will allow a certain amount of air to flow into the engine for idling. For the 3 pins, the middle pin is connected to +12V, when you supply ground to the 'open' pin (on the side where the bottom of the connector has a notch), the...
  5. F

The TOYOTA 86 is finally here in Malaysia! - Specs and Prices

Vic, you managed to drive it? EVO UK certainly gave it thumbs down. No power. Plain and simple. Tony, after the GTR 35, even if this car is 50% cheaper with 100% more power, it'd still can't excite you I imagine :)
  6. F

Guide Line , RB20DET or SR20DET

I suggest we find out from Perdana modders which is faster, Perdana V6 with 4G63 VR4 swap or with the 2L V6 Eterna TT. Take an extreme modded Perdana 4G63 vs an extreme modded Perdana Eterna TT and find out which is quicker. Repeat for mild/stock examples of both and compare again too. V6 is...
  7. F

Guide Line , RB20DET or SR20DET

For 6 cylinder engines, anything below 2.5L will be weak. If it must be a 2L, go for the SR20DET. If you like the sound of 6 cyliners, at the very least, an RB25DET. Just think, all the 6 cylinder 2L, NA or turbo, are there any trully fast ones? Eterna TT Perdana V6 BMW 2L inline 6 Cefiro And...
  8. F

R3 rims for sale with pics

Sold. Thanks.
  9. F

Location I am near Kepong area.
  10. F

R3 CF spoiler Package deal: Rims+tyres+brand new unused R3 original carbon fibre spoiler from Proton all for RM2k+. Please PM your best offer. Thank you for your time. All are genuine item from my car and not stolen items.
  11. F

Tyres: Advan Neova AD07 205/45R16 Rims+tyres asking for RM1k+. Please PM your best offer. Thank you for your time.
  12. R3 rims for sale with pics

R3 rims for sale, please see pics: Not sure of the manufacturer but specs are: 16x7JJ ET+40 PCD 4*100mm
  13. F

1 Bar VS 1 Bar,whats the difference?

A 2L car simply means that every complete cycle it takes in 2L of air. 4 stroke engines need 2 revolutions to complete a cycle. So at 5000rpm, the 4G63 is taking in 5000/2*2L=5000L of air a minute. At 5000rpm, 4G93 is taking in 5000/2*1.8L= 4500L of air a minute. All the above is assuming NA...
  14. F

Satria R3 CF spoiler, with pics

update: price revised to rm1k. anyone interested? even brand new gti non CF spoiler is rm800+
  15. F

price revised.
  16. F

more pics
  17. Satria R3 CF spoiler, with pics

Satria R3 carbon fibre spoiler for sale. Item is brand new from Proton as a replacement for my stolen spoiler. But after learning about all the other R3's who constantly get their spoilers ripped off, causing serious damage to the tail gate as I experienced, I decided not to have the spoiler...
  18. F

Launch Control

launch control is a subset of traction control as it comes into effect when the car is stationary. ie when wheel speed is zero if you floor the throttle the rev limiter is now reduced to a low limit of say 4000rpm. once you release the clutch and wheel speed goes up, it will cross over to...
  19. F

Remote Turbo

RSI is right. being so far back you lose a lot of heat energy from the exhaust gas which is what turbochargers run on. the result is lag and to counter this if they use a small turbocharger it becomes a restriction on your exhaust system. so all the power you gained from the turbo is in effect...
  20. F

MoTec M4 need help

single distributor refers to your ignition output setup. cuscostrutbrace is right, your problems lies with the crank and cam sensor. in motec talk this is the Ref and Sync respectively. And there is such sensors on the 4AGE, its in the distributor itself. look carefully near the distri you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone experienced smoking brakes?? after a couple of hard stops
came to a complete halt.... at gas station.... saw there was smoke coming
from the tyres.....scary man i tot the engine was on fire.... open the hood nothing.... check the tyres.... got some tyre smell..... must be the brakes.... cuz
tyre smoke shud dissapear within 15 seconds..... and tyre smoke
is very very thick...... with that distinct rubber smell..... check the
hydraulic lines and filler level everything ok...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience