Search results

1. fuminari

SuperGT 2011 thread

At least, some familiar face is back as ambassador. I guess everyone knows it by now... :proud:
  2. fuminari

so who is going Super GT this year?

based on my experience, the whole event is just getting worst n worst. seen the issue since 1st time attending it on 2004. 1. marshall, taking freebies during pitwalk. (u can see all the complaint everywhere of ZTH). i even seen marshall huggin RQ waist when take pic together like hug their gf...
  3. fuminari

SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

that y malaysia is still a 3rd world country comparing to other country that are hosting SuperGT, F1, MotoGP & etc. Not that i dun like our country but the attitude from fellow countrymen that shown to foreigner.. Are they doing it for the love of the sport ? or for the extra "benefit" they...
  4. fuminari

SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

this is how pitwalk looks like in JP http://ameblo.jp/motorspo/entry-10254350444.html (click pic for big size) a lot of ppl oso still but u notice something diff ? minus those morons
  5. fuminari

Super GT 2009

haha 200kph on tarmac ar? dare not lor. later may never reach. rather travel 700kph, on sky :P
  6. fuminari

Super GT 2009

penang, to be precise. we used to drive down in group (4-5 cars) but decided to try something else this year, flying down, coz driving down eats a lot of time and it's tiring.
  7. fuminari

Super GT 2009

haha, tell me about it man. the situation just got worst year by year, seeing that for straight 6 years d. sigh. sumore we all travel all the way from north... easy money, i think they rather earn more then less rite ? i was suppose to get MGS n PW at SIC for my fren that came all the way...
  8. fuminari

Super GT 2009

17 more days... :love::love:
  9. fuminari

Super GT 2009

So far, ZENT and ARTA announced their 2009 RQ. http://www.zent-sweeties.jp/profile/index.html http://www.autobacs.info/motorsports/GALS/index.html
  10. fuminari

Super GT 2009

for this critical period, can do 2 year oledi good d lor. who knows in future year, if everything is back to normal by then and they may extend a longer term contract with SIC.
  11. fuminari

Super GT 2009

Yay. Confirmed. Contract signed between SIC n GTA for SuperGT 2009 & 2010. Even during this economic slump period.
  12. fuminari

Super GT 2009

due to global financial crisis, GTA are discussing with SIC (i think) for something as noted on their page. you guys probably have seen wat it had done with KLIMS. there is few assumption in my mind. 1) might be cancel (everyone pray hard for that not to happen. i wont want that too after 5...
  13. fuminari

Super GT 2009

actually if you go to SIC page, they oledi start offering the ticket d. but there is no announcement from SuperGT.net on the actual date yet, thats why i'm oso confuse.
  14. fuminari

Proton Track Carnival Oct.'04

Do you have anyshots of her ? during that time ?
  15. fuminari

That photo was taken during JGTC Sepang. I didn't get her name though. :(
  16. fuminari

Ahh... Proton. Speaking of Proton, reminds me of her.
  17. fuminari

Formula Nippon 2004 Sepang

Himitsu :P :P
  18. fuminari

might be 竹沢友美 & 村上麻里恵 ... like what has been printed over the FN flyers? :P ______ [/b] Ah! ! Takezawa Tomomi & Murakami Marie, from yellowhat. If Marie was here then what Sugita tells me would be useful...
  19. fuminari

Yalor... I was hoping it too.
  20. fuminari

Oppss... Misunderstood you for another person... Oh ! Blind me... Gomen ne

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

you can also change your absorbers..or springs/coils to stiffer rates...i think this can help also...or just change your rims....not sure what else can be done...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience