Search results

1. C

Sepang Track Day 24th May

to get the ratio when you fuel tank is nearly empty , then pump in maybe 50L , with 50L / 150 = 0.33 , which is 0.33ml . if you get use to premixing , you might want to disable the oil metering pump. with 2t premixing the rotor will have cleaner burning and lesser carbon.
  2. C

Sepang Track Day 24th May

add another fc3s oil cooler , double row like ah choy car. - use high performance engine oil like motul 300v / turbolite - premix the petrol with 150:1 ratio with high quality 2t .
  3. C

Is there a new ardent FC3S-Mazdaspeed fan in town?

matsuda speed ? nothing to shout about ~~ struts bar are just cusco rebadge.
  4. C

Zex Nitous

hey , If you are assuming this is not a fact , please dont say a thing and compare a reputable between Zex and Torq nitrous. same goes to the shop that you mention.
  5. C

Zex Nitous

hey bro , Please check with the owner before spreading untrue rumours around , White FD owner has install the zex nos kit and drove the car back. was told by the owner he have difficulty to start up after left the car for few weeks and later notice apex seal was crack. maybe you should...
  6. C

WTB: 1999+ FD RX-7 half-cut

Glen, The alternator was not change and was from japan that way because it was removed to check the engine number. Cluster meter as it is , I believe you took photo before you left that day. Please check was it the same meter cluster that intact on the dash. If the meter dont match the...
  7. C

{wtb}rx7 Fc Wanted!

sounds intresting on the mk5 , ...hmmm
  8. C

E-manage for Mivec Turbo?

seen many mivec with emanage in sunway , only work with map sensor system , i believe ksp in sunway does alot ,
  9. C

Versions of Rx-7 FC

if there is no 3rd brake lights .. means they are mk4 , but most of the mk4 onwer will mod to fit in the lights , so they look like mk5 , also all mk5 fc dont come with sunroof , if a fc with a sun roof means mk4 .
  10. C

RX-7 Used/New Parts for Sale

how much is the tein RA for FD3S ? . PM me thanks ,
  11. C

All Mazda Rx-7 for sale Post Here !

MAZDA RX7 FC3S (M) 1990/ 1991 Red color, 17" Volk racing GTN Wheels, Tein HA suspension , Hks racing blow off valve , Mazdaspeed 1.5way LSD , ENDLESS 500c Brake Pads , HKS Power Flow Air Filter , Knight Sport sonic Exhaust system Black Interior , CD player , air-cond ...
  12. C

walbro 255l/hrs gss342hp fuel pump

still have 8pcs in stock , group buy above 5 pcs in one time will have special price ,
  13. C

Bump~~ .. Sold one on friday to guy from kajang , thanks , price update . $440 each , Free shipping to anywhere in malaysia , including sabah and sarawak ,
  14. C

thanks ... just sold 2 pcs to guy in bangsar , price update . $440 each , Free shipping to anywhere in malaysia , including sabah and sarawak ,
  15. C

MAZDA RX7 FC3S (M) 1990/ 1991 Red color

call or view the car if intrested .
  16. C

thanks , just sold 1 , left 4 more ... fuel pump with install kit and short wiring with socket . 019 230 9162 thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

Need help.. my car is overheating it's a wira 1.5 carburated engine. Did an overhaul (Full) after white smoke started coming out. Just did it about a week ago. My mechanic says it's the motor oil type I should change from 10sae to a 20 sae or something like that. Everything is fine for about 20 to 30 mins but after that the temperature rises gradually to almost the red line. I've tried flushing the radiator, changing the termostat, changing the hoses, changing the fan but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience