Search results

1. K

mrs/mr2 from jb

soli for late reply.. seldom login here.. pm u my contact.. sms me if u arrange any mr2/s tt :biggrin:
  2. K

mrs/mr2 from jb

aiya.. too late for me to see this.. i used to drive a mk1 mr2 at jb :wavey:
  3. K

Where to fix and service my MR2 in Johor Bahru??

can try vis work at permas jaya.. i saw few mr2 frm singapore at da wshop..
  4. K

Looking for MR2 (auto)

GZ, there is one '94 NA auto for sale at Ipoh.. pm me for contact if you are interested..
  5. K

WTS: Pivot turbo timer and shift light

tacho + shift light = rm350 turbo timer = rm150 tacho + shift light + timer = rm450 can view at ipoh/jb thx
  6. K

Malaysian MR2 Owners - Registry

No----ZTH Nick----Name----Type of MR2 (AW, SW, ZZW)------Year of Manufacture----Colour 001---Midship------(AK)------EX MR2 GT Turbo (245)-1993----------------Diamond Black 001.5--Midship-----(AK)------EX DAMD MRS-------2000-------------------Gulf colors 002---Goober------(Hans)----MR2 GT...
  7. K

Malaysian MR2 Owners - Registry

this registry for sw20 only? no aw11 or mrs?
  8. WTS: Pivot turbo timer and shift light

Please SMS (+60164431728)/PM me if interest, serious buyer only. Thx
  9. K

MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

mickey, how are you? got anything for my aw11? :biggrin: do let me know if u come down to jb then we can yumcha :driver: spotted 2 widebody mrs at jb recently.. 1 is blue/black the other is orange/black (JJ?14??)... any1 here??
  10. K

MR2 & RX8 Joint convoy to Melaka

nice pics!!
  11. K

AW11 headlights doesn't pop-up

mickey, hoe to copy? have to bring the car to kl?
  12. K

ok ok.. when's the next special event like grand meetup/autocross/jom pandu? i try to join you all and get the sifu to check.. also can get some parts from mickey.. thanks..
  13. K

MR2 for sale 1996/NA

any pic? thx
  14. K

i checked with few wiremen.. confirm the motor is ok but they said dun know how to rewire a "sportscar".. funny la them..
  15. AW11 headlights doesn't pop-up

Gong xi fa cai to all sifus.. Headlight of my aw11 doesn't pop up since day1 i got it.. mechanic (ipoh) told me both the wiring and relay are gone.. the motor are okie.. now using 2 switches to control/adjust the height of each headlight manually.. any good wshop can check/fix it or any half...
  16. K

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year

hi all, hapi chinese new year!! gong xi fa chai!!
  17. K

AW11s secure podium at IIUM Speed Gala.

wow!! congratulations!! any pics? which 2 aw11?
  18. K

MRS GT300 kit Work in progress pics

Wow! Nice!!! but i still miss the damd blue mrs .. let me know if u hv get e aw parts.. thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy's,
how many of you here willing to spent for oversize with sleeves kit? Also to risk it? I happen to have extra engine kosong lying around and having a thought to "build" it. Im looking to oversize it from 79mm to 82mm with darton sleeves kit.

but i've reading that sleeves wasnt easy to install. It required very skillfull mech to do it. Else risk sleeves moves or so on. This question me is it wise to do so? Im going sleeves as i want total reliability. Not to mention gasket

thn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience