Search results

1. J

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

We appreciate Proton for providing 100k jobs to Malaysian Rakyat, yet do we share all the profits gained by our NATIONAL CARS MANUFACTURER? Are they really being beneficial to us, or to those BIG TAUKE WITH BIG POWER sitting in the office only? We appreciate Proton for making our country to...
  2. J

For Sale: Suzuki Jimny 1.3 M 1995

so anyone interested? pm me. thanks.
  3. Can Perodua Alza 1.5 A go up Genting?

With 7ppl onboard, do you think it is possible for the Perodua Alza go uphill? thanks.
  4. J

For Sale: Suzuki Jimny 1.3 M 1995

Nope, i am not the 1st owner, but the car's condition is tip top. It is manufactured on 1995 and registered on the same year. it is stil on sale.
  5. For Sale: Suzuki Jimny 1.3 M 1995

A white Suzuki Jimny up for sale now! Some of the specs: 1.3 Manual Engine just overhaul a year ago New Battery New Paint Quite new Tyre Cold Air Cond Lightweight Fuel comsumption is quite low but still powerful 4WD means you can go offroad anytime anywhere you like! No problem at...
  6. J

SSCUS Racing seats-pair

RM 550 for a pair, right? If i put it back into a classic mini cooper, can it do the flipping mechanism like the original mini cooper seat do? or it is fixed to the floor 1? How bout the railing for putting back into a classic mini cooper? thanks.
  7. J

K&N Drop in Filter!!!Cheapest!!!

how much is the K&N drop in for a myvi ? you can pm me the price if do not want to disclose it. thanks.
  8. J

Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

ur location? class mini A+ series cylinder head, do you provide the pnp service too? and the pricing as well. Pm me the details. thanks.
  9. J

Gymkhana for Mini in Genting Highlands.

classic mini or new mini?
  10. J

EXHAUST THERMAL WRAP FOR SALE !! with pictures...

i am interested, but how to diy it with my manifold already bolted to my engine? my car engine bay is vr packed and the exhaust is very near to the bulkhead. Meanwhile, can you re-upload the pic? thanks
  11. J

MINI : Parts forsale / wanted

i have 1 set of hi-los for mini, price at RM250. if anyone interested then just pm me for details. thanks
  12. J

black classic mini for sell !

how much is it? any pic? local body?
  13. J

ZTH MINI Club!

Re: ZTH MINI Club! haha.. that will be a long list.. if anyone found then put up o! me arh? i am from KL and just driving a normal 1.0 auto laser blue mini..
  14. J

ZTH MINI Club!

Re: ZTH MINI Club! Hehe, through out the years there was so many limited edition minis have been introduced, besides the sidewalkers there are still 1000 units of black mini designer, bla bla bla.. there are just been too much of them.. but of course, nowadays lots of modifications has been...
  15. J

ZTH MINI Club!

wow, that place near my school, i will give a visit to them for sure, hopefully get some discount, hehe..
  16. J

ZTH MINI Club!

rubber insulator can easily get at those spare part shop in kl, what location are u at? i think is quite cheap. wilhelm, check ur pm.
  17. J

1.3 mini for sale

i kind of interested here, but i juz wanna know that ur car can pass the jpj inspection before sale? if i am going to buy then can you do the inspection 1st? of coz i will pay later all in one to you but i just wan to make sure the car can pass d inspection. so how is it?
  18. J

Mini Clubman 1000 (A) for sale... RM5,800

any pic? d spec of the car? running on 10 or 12 inch tyre? disc brake or drum brake in front? wat is the best time to view the car? thanks.
  19. J

ZTH MINI Club!

i spent bout a year with my mini d.. round nose 1.. drive it daily and lots prob have come out d.. even gearbox and engine oso need change.. now its ok ok bit adi.. mini is time consuming but still, it is really really fun!! drove up to genting twice, 1st time so syok, but 2nd time get in some...
  20. J

What Car Would You Buy Your Girlfriend/Wife ?

Brabus Smart For Two Cabriolet, safe, powerful and stylish for my girl