1. T

Proton Iswara got featured on Top Gear's Website

lol ... lapsap!
  2. T

Wira Owners Club.....

http://wiraownersclub.com/newforums/
  3. T

Do Anyone Of You Know Where to check american sound item on the web

sorry.. i have 1 quick question. the brand name is American Sound or America Sound? I went and see in puchong acc. shop today, the name printed on the amp was.. America Sound. Not american. Please enlighten me. thanks.
  4. T

My Baby Satria

yo.. nice car! but the promote... change to skyline / cwest / evo7 bumper and see! keep it up!
  5. T

Best looking Rims....

6. T

Get well soon Richard Hammond !

wa~~ pls not another favourite presenter! get well soon, richard!
  7. T

Malaysian Police sure know how to throw a party

i smell conspiracy! *well.. just to spice things up!* :P
  8. T

Searching for Volleyball Team

thanks elmo! ^_^ hehe simon.. funny la u.. ehhehe.. play setter or libero lar.. very crucial & important role in a game! so sad malaysia vball not active. even football is dying.
  9. T

Third party in relationship

hoi.. u saying my gf not pretty ar! hehehehehehehehe :baring_teeth:
  10. T

i`m not kuai lo la.. tat pic randomly taken from the net.. i love volleyball.. dont wish to stop after uni life.. wanna continue in future.. hehe
  11. T

Third party in relationship

try stop seeing her and see wat happens next :P
  12. T

My sport rims stolen...

yo chrisD.. cheer up k.. i feel u man...
  13. T

Fuel saver, power booster

i read b4 last time in the forum about alot of court cases on oil addictive companies being sued for misleading the customers for petrol saving n additional hp.. so choose your addictive wisely... my 2 cents, peace.
  14. T

Where to buy Motul 300V

issit very good? wats the price for semi-synthentic?
  15. T

Hi all.. are there any volleyball teams out there around PJ area? i would love to join you guys for practice or tournaments. :_:
  16. T

Crocodile Steve Irwin Is Dead

whut?! steve irwin is a crocodile?!
  17. T

hit and run driver spotted!!!!!heartless guy

maybe the jerk was driving immigrants...
  18. T

Fake JBL, Kicker & DLS

i think some ppl has taken this subject in the wrong way... there 2 groups of buyers i believe in general.. those experienced and those INexperienced. And i do believe that this subject is to intend to serve as a guide for the inexperienced.. Those forum sellers that have good history of...
  19. T

Fake JBL, Kicker & DLS

an accessories shop owner told me mohawk and kicker come from same company.. locally produced or thailand made,locally assembled...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my brake got sound when i didn step on it..erm..i just change to l2 brake disc rotor and caliper. got some eeeeeeee sound when my car running...but when i apply brake, even just a little, the brake wont sound anymore..anyone know y?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience