Search results

1. heterodyne

Mazda RX-7 FD3S Track Car

so how much if not removing any parts from your car?
  2. heterodyne

Got problem

1)did u do a timing belt change recently?please check the timing, also check the tune. 2)could be a vacuum leak somewhere, check esp the vacuum hoses going to plenum 3)check your throwout/release bearing. 4)check next time accelerate, then quickly release pedal(without braking), if...
  3. heterodyne

Challenge! Prices of R32 GTR

I was quite close with one of the managers of TCM, on one occasion he told me that there is only one R33 GTR in kk and behold, just a couple months later it was up for sale at around the 80ks region. Nobody knows who owns it previously though so somehow it might be just in KK for a couple...
  4. heterodyne

Transplanting an R34 GTR engine into R34 GTT

trust me, auto gearboxes are faster. I know of one street car that ran a B&M auto shifter that ran 9 sec in an official 400m drag race. People that still insist that manuals are faster on the drag really have no clue what they're missing(until they try the real thing)
  5. heterodyne

Water temperature problem

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..i like the hosaka tunning r33.fell in love with it first time i saw it on the jdm option video!
  6. heterodyne

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

anybody sell cam seals for rb26? part number 13268-58s01 or 13268-58s0a.
  7. heterodyne

Water temperature problem

has anybody wondered where does the kachinngggg sound comes from and does the clutch make it? ---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 AM ---------- and btw is N1 oil pump really that bad? I know for track it wont last long with around...
  8. heterodyne

Transplanting an R34 GTR engine into R34 GTT

sounds like a clutch plate worn causing clutch slippage, nothing serious and nothing to do with gearbox.
  9. heterodyne

Hitachi Map Sensor wanted..

if you cannot find it have you tried opening it up?Most of these stuffs are just relays and caps and they are generic and can be replaced yourself on the cheap but the most common problem is just a dry joint. You just need to solder it back that's all. fyi, most skyline AFMs are like that...
  10. Aircond prob.

Hey guys, does anybody know what aircon compressor the skyline uses?R32,33,34 and if they are compatible with each other? The problem is my aircond unit is clicking on and off and on and off. As far as i know if the oil/gas in the compressor is low, it will cause the clutch to cease spinning...
  11. heterodyne

Idiotic reckless run on LDP

i hate how ppl drive wrecklessly like that. I agree that the driver is a total wanker but lets look at a broader perspective. This kid actually got talent. I've never seen anyone swirve through traffic like a breeze like that.
  12. heterodyne

WTB=GTS convert GTR33??check!!

Forget it bro, eyong is right. The cost and parts and time to convert to 4WD is too much. If im not mistaken it involves cutting out the "pillowball mount" area and put in gtr suspension and driveshaft. The floorpan is too small on gtst for gtr transfer case, it has to be cut out as well not...
  13. heterodyne

How I blew by RB26DETT....please share

So L**** do hanky panky job huh? bad reputation for such a nice company! haha.
  14. heterodyne

Rays TE37!!!!!

Forget about TE37 pussy wheels, the new black is the DT-05 which offers ridiculous offset and concavature which makes the TE37 looks like a childs play. Seriously, i don't want to wear the same shoe like everyone does. Some pics to poison
  15. heterodyne

B16a Vtec Engine Kosong for SALE..!

Interested. so if we're doing a conversion from the d series to the b series, what else do i need to get it working properly if say, i decided to buy this engine?
  16. heterodyne

WTB=GTS convert GTR33??check!!

the one for sale in mudah, the owner is in this forum, hiding somewhere..
  17. heterodyne

FreakedOut

i think not much ppl wanna steal a skyline locally, not unless the stolen car have a comfirmed buyer in saudi arabia.
  18. heterodyne

Rb26dett engine part

is it the best price u can give for headcover and pulley cover?
  19. heterodyne

Anyone seen r34 6MT gearbox around?

are we looking at 30k for the holliger dog box?been always wanted to get it last time im not sure what is the price these days after the jap yen skyrocketted a couple years back.
  20. heterodyne

Skyline Gathering 2010?

wahhh u got hakosuka bring it out mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...all the skylines will scream GOD at you, well at least i will.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help.

my brother car was stolen by tow truck around 4.15pm at AU5D Lembah Keramat.
car in Silver blue colour with Sparco NT 17 inch rim and NISMO club sticker in windscreen .

please contact me at 019-350 3151.

Appreciated on your help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience