Search results

1. X

VIP Style Cars - Luxury Indulgence ビップスタイル 

Wat do u categorize as VIP styling? Modifying an executive class car? Then does my car, a 525i consider as VIP style? Or only Asian cars considered? 'Architecture is life, or at least it is life itself taking form and therefore it is the truest record of life as it was lived in the world...
  2. X

Mercedes Kaki..

hey guys... its been ages since i last login here... dunno anywan remembers me or not... anyways, for all Mercedes enthusiasts, my dad is selling is car... perhaps it might interest any one of you? Item(s): 1994 Mercedes Benz W202 C Class C220 Price: Strictly RM65K, cash buyers can nego...
  3. X

Designer Brands Vouchers

All RM50K worth of vouchers have been SOLD.I expressed my sincere thanks to those who have browsed, replied and PM-ed me regarding this vouchers.I will now close this thread. Thank you.
  4. X

Nicole, the chick modder

wah lau eh... 65 pages liao.... i wanna spam also no time leh.... enjoy ur new ride ah... :)
  5. X

Designer Brands Vouchers

im sorry thats too low. make me a better offer.
  6. Designer Brands Vouchers

I have a few Melium Group Gift Vouchers valued at RM1000 each. Designer brands (their boutiques) under the Melium Group: 1)Aseana, Suria KLCC 2)Aigner, Suria KLCC & Starhill 3)BOSS Hugo Boss, Suria KLCC 4)HUGO BOSS, Avenue K 5)Christian Lacroix, Suria KLCC 6)Cole Haan, Suria KLCC & Starhill...
  7. X

E30 Bimmer New Heart

bought the front and rear half of da donor car. Da donor car is a Japan spec E34 525i 24V non vanos from Singapore (except mine is 520i 12V). Da first upgrade i ever did after owning da car was upgrading to a 525i brake disc. After bout 2 years later only did da transplant.cant really share da...
  8. X

Modding a 2000 Merc CLK230Komp

i believe da forum ur looking for is http://www.mybenz.org/zoopp/html/index.php Join da community there. We hav 2 CLK modders. Wicked rides they have.
  9. X

E30 Bimmer New Heart

my E34 had the M20 B20 engine. Transplanted a M50 B25 engine non vanos from a japan spec E34. in fact lots of ppl hav done this very same 190bhp engine transplant into an E30 wif very good results. A fine example of my frens was such a wonderful car to drive. yes, a BMW is still a machine...
  10. X

What's going on at LowYat plaza?

heh heh... all these while i hav always been using Amber's pic as avatar wat... im currently adjusting back to da hectic life of being an architecture student in JB. Haiz... always miss my working days. i've taken my computing business to other place like Midvalley as those places are more...
  11. X

Nicole, the chick modder

this thread has always been alive n kicking. 51 pages is more than enuf testimonial to that statement. Finally hav some free time to post crap at ZTH. been away for far too long...
  12. X

E30 Bimmer New Heart

seriously, sell ur bimmer for parts and get a Jap car if u wanna toy wif da idea of turbo. Either that, sell that Bimmer and get an alredi modified E30. Saves u da hassle of convertion and most technical issues hav alredi been ironed out by da previous owner. No BMW is original w/o a BMW...
  13. X

What's going on at LowYat plaza?

perhaps we should bring our business somewhere else where da dealers and salesperson r more 'civilized'. upmarket places like KLCC and midvalley IT corner are some of the places. The best part of it u dun hav to face this kind of 3rd world idiots.
  14. X

FHM's 100 most sexiest party

did amber chia went for da event? dun think she went rite...
  15. X

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yo yo yo bros... was so tied up wif studies, now only got some time to login to ZTH after a month absence. by da way, im back in JB, continue my degree studies. how's was da last kepong TT?
  16. X

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

guys, im going back to JB for studies so i wont b around for some time. u guys enjoy urselves la!
  17. X

Robbers..i hope your whole family die (hamkachan)

im a close fren of the victims bro. Being the only sibling that he has, my fren is certainly feeling the lost of his bro very much. i went for the funeral on Wednesday n thursday nite. a couple of ZTH members went ytd, FSTrader, G4 etc. the heist has been probably planned for sometimes. They...
  18. X

Greetings Everyone

hhmm if ur refering to the rear seats of the 7 Series, yeah i guess its a couch alrite! :shades_smile:
  19. X

Wira Owners Club.....

Guys, since Calvin will b busy wif da funeral stuff, dun think he'll b logging in ZTH for some time. So if u guys really wanna say your condolences or pay last respects, pls do so at the Jinjang Mortuary Centre, opposite Jinjang TNB building. AFAIK, the funeral will only be for tonite. Pls...
  20. X

Wira Owners Club.....

Calvin stays in Rawang. I've been trying to get in touch wif him on da phone but no reply. Here's an article of the incident. http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/content.asp?y=2006&dt=0712&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Dalam_Negeri&pg=dn_04.htm The Star...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im encountering a krrr..... sound for quite a long time (1,2 mnths ago)on the left side of the bonet. im not sure whther it might be caused by aircon. me using 4g93t engine..

what might it due to? i check for any parts that may vibrates it , but nothing was there

can anyone please help me on this

very well appreciated

thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience