Search results

1. Mocha73

Looking for Hyundai Coupe 1997 RD1

Hi, for around 10 - 15k, unlikely to be in good condition...... I am thinking of letting mine go...have changed all the major things..... 2007 - new aircon compressor, cooling coil (RM2k) - new set of springs 2009 - Wrap seats in genuine leather from central cushion...
  2. How does the new NAP affect us?

For us RD1 owners...... 1. The mandatory inspection before road tax renewal for cars above 15 years will affect us. My car is already 12 years old......... 2. Total ban on imported parts after 2011........am concerned about this.....is our RD1 replacements imported from Korea/locally...
  3. Mocha73

pics, pics rd1 bumper

I like the c west. nice car overall....
  4. Mocha73

Steering boss kit for RD1

Hi aj2712, Thanks very much for your input.....will look around other shops ...
  5. Steering boss kit for RD1

Hi, To those of you who have changed your steering wheel (RD1) to an aftermarket one (Momo, to be exact), where did you get the steering boss kit from? Was at Brothers recently and they said they do not have any kit that fits. They also could not tell me where to get the correct...
  6. Mocha73

I spy with my little eye :P

Damn......makes me wanna go and find one 4G63T engine right now !!!
  7. Mocha73

BOT on kits for 2002yr coupe

Hi Ken, Sorry, am really swamped with work last few weeks...late nights and weekends......not ime to log in also.....but I am planning to check it out at the earliest oppurtunity..... Cheers Bump: Hi Ken, Sorry, am really swamped with work last few weeks...late nights and...
  8. Mocha73

BOT on kits for 2002yr coupe

Any kits for 1997 coupe?
  9. Mocha73

RD1 and RD2 sharing same suspension/Absorbers?

All you wanna know about titan is here...... http://titanshocks.com/
  10. Mocha73

Hcc future meetings

I am also interested to join .....
  11. Mocha73

RM2.704/litre petrol effect(s) on your Coupe

My coupe 1.8 is the highest cc car I own (other than 1.6A Waja and 1.3 Myvi Manual). Since I bought it last July and got it up to decent roadworthiness in September, I have been using it as my daily drive to work. Now I may have to reconsider, not sure how much less fuel the 1.6 Waja...
  12. Mocha73

TT Session & Meet Up Once A Month

Won't be able to make it Friday. Have to babysit as wife gone to Houston for a week.....sigh....
  13. Mocha73

TT Session

Hah? U mean the TT happened? I did not get any SMS?
  14. Mocha73

TT Session

I would like to join this time as well becoz I have never attended before....there always seemed to be an urgent prior engagement.......haha This time must give priority.....
  15. Mocha73

RD1 parts for sale

I'm interested in the exhaust manifold and front anti roll bar....any pics of it?
  16. Mocha73

After market shock absorbers

Hi guys....the prices we r talking about....its just for the absorbers only right? What about the springs? All the brands mentioned above, do they also have the sport springs for our coupe?
  17. Mocha73

Sport Rims

Hey Arch, no I still have not painted my car coz I was planning to get a rear new spoiler and get it painted together.....don't like the ori spoiler. Has stopped my coupe activities for a while as super busy with work....if you find any shop that customs design spoilers, do let me know yah...
  18. Mocha73

Sport Rims

RM 1,700 ++ on the road for 17 inch? Not bad also....... My new 16 inch ICE rims plus 205/50/16 Maxxix Victra net of trade in cost me around 1700 ++ already in USJ 20 But the only reson I did not go to Klang was in case I needed to go back for readjustment/re alignment etc which will...
  19. Mocha73

Engine Mounting and Lower Arm

Hi all, May I find out what are the symptoms that tells you that you need to change the engine mounting and lower arm? Me not mechanically inclined... Thanks !
  20. Mocha73

Pics of my car...

Black Samurai, PMed you my number already.. Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can 4G63 put into the saga?
how much it cos?
wat to do? 1st state? 2nd state?
any recommendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience