Search results

1. Where to do full air conditioning service + interior cleaning?

Hello guys. Here is the thing. Looks like previous owner smoke in the car, and it somehow smells funny. Esp when using aircond. And there is a clicking-clicking sound behind the dashboard which i dont know what. It irritates me. I am trying to get rid all of it. Currently for the smells...
  2. M

Looking for Altezza original muffler

yes, its like mr bushidofang said..there are two version, hi-power and silent hi-power...mine is hi-power, thus no silencer..so its quite noisy (bassy noisy) when the rpm is ard 3000 to 4000, equal to 100 - 130km/h, which is my normal cruising speed. There are few ways for you to eliminate the...
  3. M

Looking for Altezza original muffler

HKS Hi-Power..its a bit noisy..
  4. Looking for Altezza original muffler

Hi all. I need you guys help. I'm looking for used/new altezza original muffler. Anybody have one and want to sell or know where I can get one?. Your help is highly appreciated. Tks.
  5. M

Needs your expertise!!!!! plssssss

AE111_SEG answered all correctly.
  6. M

looking for s-flow exhaust for altezza

Mr Mokh, Hows the performance and FC after you changed to the S-flow? Mind sharing it here? I'm considering changing to S-flow as well... So need info from you. Also can you tell me where you did it, what brand & price of that S-flow exhaust you installed? Thanks
  7. Altezza DIY info

hi guys..i found this site while google-ing.. ‹ž“sŒŠƒm—  ƒAƒ‹ƒeƒbƒcƒ@(ALTEZZA)î•ñ RS200 AS200 IS200 ƒW[ƒ^ SXE10 GXE10‘¼ it teach us how to DIY a lots of things..the problem is its written in japanese..so u need to translate the page..otherwise u have see the attached picture and use ur...
  8. M

Very new TRD muffler for sale

yeah..use it use it..mine also using that tein super street..very2 nice..cannot give u guys comparison though..never changed shocks yet..hehe..btw i checked the price here in japan about rm2.9k +- for 1 set..
  9. M

My car crashed and total lost

sorry to hear that too bro.. post the pic and the item list..maybe i can help u by buying one of the parts..
  10. M

Used TRD Monoblock Caliper and Disc Rotor For sell

anybody who have a lot of money better buy this item..very valuable..the brand new complete set price is about rm12k...very2 expensive! MONOBLOCK HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE KIT
  11. M

WTS Audio Panel For Aftermarket HUs

thanks for the info chipstar. ive tried to search it in toyota.jp website but unfortunately there is no more parts for altezza. looks like they have stopped making the parts along with the cars. or is there any other way? like call them directly to ask or go straight to toyopet?
  12. M

WTS Audio Panel For Aftermarket HUs

yeap, that thing is cheap. i found brand new altezza original one for js 3600yen.dont know whether its true or not.also got one with complete wiring but i think its not altezza original parts and also quite expensive for a panel.click the link below for more information. Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó -...
  13. M

how many of us have AT and MT survey

1.kanna_altezza - 6MT 2. hansc - auto tiptronic 3. DjAtB - Auto 4. Greytezza - Auto 5. rinagi - ( ex-owner ) auto convert manual 6. JaHaX - (ex-owner) 6MT 7. Jishin - 6MT 8. tengsh - Auto 9. rizal82 - 6MT 10. nickleesoo - auto 11. Z_Edition - Auto 12. chipstar - auto 13...
  14. M

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Latest updates on member registry.... 1. porosaki 2. Jahax 3. rinagi 4. stepwyew 5. clipguy 6. Bl@ckTezza 7. martinchan 8. Desharmner 9. Test 10. JayDM 11. Lumix 12. WindT2 13. Z_edition 14. ARSSS 15. green 16. yetack17 (sold car to DjAtB) 17. 220mph 18. WLA3366 19. tengsh...
  15. M

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

for how much did u actually sell it bro? care to share?
  16. M

Questions

1. if there is a TRC in the car, the button will be on the right just below the navi. u can see in the picture there's actually has a slot but no button. for manual i think its there. but not sure for auto. did auto cars have one? the red button is as what clipguy said above, for releasing the...
  17. M

I'm a new member..yoroshiku~

sifus.. did any of you modified your engine by using multi throttle?
  18. M

ill try my best. actually i have one altezza book that gives information about tuning the car etc. but i havent read it all yet coz there is nearly 200 pages. and there are many volumes and i only got 1 of it. so my information is limited. from what ive read so far and from what ive browsed in...
  19. M

haha..i know i know..maybe ill just go for the smaller one..that one can use double sided tape only.. btw, my final gear is 4.1 and im thinking of changing it..which one do u guys think is better? 4.3 or 4.556?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience