Search results

1. D

Looking for Evo 4 or 5

hi paul, i sold my ride last year, my ride not white colour, is blue, to a friend of mine. this white colour belongs to my friend. what's next? kancil...9 years repayment, lol hey james, fix a time to view is possible, discuss the price no way, the car in perfect condition, i pm u my contact...
  2. D

Looking for Evo 4 or 5

i give u a try bro, i got a evo4 2 owner white colour, ori cn9a converted to full evo 5 bodykit and evo 5 interior, selling u at rm65k without all the evo 5 parts. pm me if u interest.
  3. D

Toyota Aristo For Sale

yeah bro, he rather sell the porsche also will not sell the aristo.
  4. D

Toyota Aristo For Sale

comfirm is not, he wont sell tht car, he will keep the car for his grand children, lol
  5. D

Evo 4 converted evo 5

call for more infor, bump.
  6. Evo 4 converted evo 5

Ori evo 4 , interior and exterior fully converted evo 5 ori parts, acc free, no major mods on engine. RM78000 neg , view and prepare your cash before you ask for the best price, thanks. for more info call 0166230666 Danny
  7. D

WTS: Evo's Parts

bro paul, recieved your $$, call me 1 day early be4 u come, if possible in weekend. thank you.
  8. D

B.u.m.p....
  9. D

bro lau, the adsorber sold to mr mell_amir already.
  10. D

LF: Aftermarket Exhaust Manifold Cover

bro, go to Japanparts.com: TOKYO GM SHOKAI KK get yourself a new 1, will cost you around rm600 something including shipping, rather then begging ppl selling you at 300-400, some more second hand.
  11. D

bro, item#1 will let u know by today, if the person dont come and collect will update u. item#8 with motor without board.
  12. D

1st bump!!
  13. D

All pm replied. thank you
  14. D

leslie : thanks dude! Pabloiceman: hey bro, #4 at my friend there, #5 at my house. actually i bought it for spare last time, now need to clear my store room have to let it go. 100% original
  15. D

B.u.m.p....
  16. WTS: Evo's Parts

Few item to let go 1. HKS hypermax adjustable adsorber HI LO SOFT HARD for evo 4-6 SOLD 2: Evo 4 Full bodyparts. Include front bumper with foglight, front bonet and fender, side skirt, rear bumper, rear bonet with spoiler. front and rear headlamp, door panel. RM 3000 Price Revise 3: Evo...
  17. D

to share - The Processing of Lancer MX to TME

i think i can give you a hand, i got a evo4 knuckle, caliper and disc(complete set) with me, front and rear. pm me if you interested.
  18. D

wta: evo6/TME white colour

bro, the original code is W83 or long code is AC10983. you owe me a drink :burnout:
  19. D

FS -17" Advan RG1 & 17" Enkei Tarmac Evo

no plan for tht. will kept the stock look. snail? but a fast snail lah i think bro.
  20. D

FS -17" Advan RG1 & 17" Enkei Tarmac Evo

very nice and rare item. if i bought the rg1 rim my car will look 95% same like yours, chris. btw, your friend own a very nice e3 :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have see mivec head on gsr turbo engine.....

but is it posible to put in a evo head to gsr turbo?

if any info please share.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience