Search results

1. M

Auto Detailing Services USJ1

Hi, It possible if i want my car to be detailed (polish and wax) with meguire's product only? How much do you charge for exterior detailing for honda crv?
  2. M

buy ICE online

ice never other stuff yes...using credit card.problem is sometimes u won't get what u want.they might replace with other model.reason...no more stock....happened to me b4.not ice but gucci wrist watch.
  3. M

Looking for Crystal Clear Sound System

opel,since you live in malacca try to contact another zth forumer:bullet nos at 012-6703955.
  4. M

haiyaa brand new or used.brand new i think hard to find lor(maybe jrd_lee can help u).but used maybe kot :ph34r:
  5. M

opel....better set your budget first then ppl will help you okay.
  6. M

Tube preamp

thank q master bert......still working on my cash to get eclipse h/u.i did compare eclipse and alpine.at the same price range i'll go for eclipse.btw what is tube type music.never heard laa this term. :P .
  7. M

Ported VS. Sealed enclosure

here some informations from soundstream website :D sealed enclosure: advantages 1-easy tu build 2-smaller enclosure size 3-leantight sounding bass 4-better power handling vs ported design 5-linear low bassextension disadvantages: 1-less efficient as compared to ported design. ported...
  8. M

WTB : Sub

yea lar yohannes, i've seen one kancil use 6 tarantula subs , and soundstream monoblock amps to pump it :o this car got big spider on the roof. :ph34r:
  9. M

Tube preamp

bert, with good h/u do we still need this stuff? ;)
  10. M

ML and JE????

let me share my experience. :lol: 1st shop....if u want to ask for discount....bring in your car and let we remove your h/u. :angry: 2nd shop....forget about other brand..alpine is the best h/u and speaker manufacturer in the world. :lol: 3rd shop...only mb quart could give u the best sq set...
  11. M

appleyard, wat du think....can ported box play sq if the box is build according to specs.looks like u need more power from amp to power the enclosed one.i think i want to go for ported coz less power and...less money to spend on amp :D .used to see one car (from xtream car mag) use ported box...
  12. M

WTB : Sub

yohannes......that box looks so ganazz :ph34r: better to put soundstream subs as well then it will become extra ganazzz :ph34r:
  13. M

KF Audio

i think that merc belong to kklau.siemen use honda jazz with full alpine set-up. :ph34r: .siemen is a good guy laa....u don't want to buy no problem....he still ask u to have a coffee with him.other installer also good..... :ph34r:
  14. M

thanx for the info appleyard.looking at home hi-fi system the speaker c/w ported box but why for ice(sq) most ppl go enclosed type?i think ported also can play sq.may becoz everybody going for bass up front.for me tonality is my priority coz i'm not into any competition :P .let hear from other...
  15. M

Soundstream Xstream XSC.6 component system

good stuff at good price....want to take but i'm not in town......still in vietnam..waa :blink:
  16. M

hi lee, wow.....40% off market price.....an ofer not to be missed. :ph34r:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was having dinner with some my my relatives.

Then one of my relative told me her handphone was robbed along with the purse a few weeks ago.

She called to the handphone and request the theive to please return here IC, Driving license and SIM card (she saved alot of her customer no. in it)

The audacity is, the theive answered the call and threatened he will rape her if she ever called him again.

She was so upset, her boyfriend heard about this and engaged the service of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience