Search results

1. T

WTS Lexus LS430

Carfan, to help answer your question: This Lexus is still running the stock 4.3-litre 3UZ-FE V8 engine. But work has been done to show that the engine is a 3.0-litre, so that the buyer/owner can pay lower road tax. To summarize it, you are actually driving a 4.3-litre car while paying for...
  2. T

JDMs at the TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 2 (Part 1)

Any idea what kit is that NSX-R using?
  3. T

A Crushing Ending For "Big Bird" Skyline

Those cars are being crushed because they are better than US' own muscle cars in a straight-line, as well as being practical and can corner well. Oh well... so much to shows just how much the US authorities are racists and hate JDM legends... *shake head*
  4. T

Which do you prefer, The Toyota 86 or Subaru BRZ?

Toyota. Subaru should just stick to their famous 4WD game.
  5. T

Tribute: Ferdinand Alexander Porsche (11 Dec 1935 - 5 Apr 2012)

My favourite 911 of all time. One of my favourite tuned 911s.
  6. T

Coverage: Achilles Formula Drift 2011 KL - Saito beats Orido!

Not Ram, bro. It's Charger SRT/8. :)
  7. T

Coverage: Achilles Formula Drift 2011 KL - Saito beats Orido!

Mervyn did a fantastic job, while Ah Fai was really on fire the whole weekend. I was hoping for Orido to win though...
  8. T

Zerotohundred visits Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany

Wow! Nice Bugatti T57! Hold on... something's missing... Where's Bentley's Pavilion?
  9. T

Bukit Putus Hillclimb Track Day

Imagine if Mr. Policeman really did take part in this event. LOL!
  10. T

Sunday Uphill Breakfast Report: Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya (UY-GTJ) 17 July 2011

That brake on the silver R34 looks like its taken from the R35.
  11. T

The M-issed BMW M that never was w/video

But this is what I read: "Originally envisioned as a Ferrari competitor, only a single prototype BMW M8 was ever produced, equipped with a special 550 bhp (410 kW; 558 PS) version of the S70 engine, essentially a bored out version of the M70 with experimental multi-valve cylinder heads. A...
  12. T

J’s Racing president arrested on murder charge

That pedestrian wanted to commit suicide. Serves him right.
  13. T

Audi’s latest test mule leaves speculators hanging

It's the A4. Front lights similar to the concept's.
  14. L28 Enquiries

Hello to all. I am interested in getting a 240Z and transplant a L28 into the engine bay. But before that I would like to enquire a few things about the L28 engine. 1) Can an L28 use adjustable fuel pressure regulator and oil catch tank? 2) What brand of pistons, conrods and camshafts is...
  15. T

FR Hyundai Genesis unveiled officially

This car is fated to be in drifters' hands. Anyway, the design is superb. I have a feeling that tells me that this car will not be in Malaysia.
  16. T

Single Turbo or Twin Turbo

So, the Type R model (Keisuke's) is standard with twin-turbo?
  17. Single Turbo or Twin Turbo

If you guys watched Initial D before, I'm sure you know that Keisuke Takahashi has a twin turbo FD3S. I would like to know the benefits and disadvantages using a twin turbo compared to a single turbo or vice versa. Thanks!
  18. T

Initial D arcade stage 4

My card name is JAY and I have 3 cars: a)Honda S2000(AP1)-Silver b)Toyota Trueno GT-Apex(AE86)-Black/White Two-Tone c)Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR(CT9A)-White Coming soon on the second card: a)Mazda RX-7 Type R(FD3S)-Yellow b)Mazda RX-7 Efini GT-X(FC3S)-White c)Nissan Skyline...
  19. T

The Fast And Furious 4 - The Voyage Home

What??!! Time travel? This is ridiculous!!!! I expect Brian O'Connor to fly to Japan to join Dominic Toretto or vice versa, not this!! Just too sci-fi! And from those pictures, it looks like it is now all about muscle cars, not Japanese pocket rockets anymore.
  20. T

Evolusi KL Drift: Malaysian Skyline Club Appearance

Strange. There's no Hachi-rokus involved.