Search results

1. tz76

Wiring, Cables quality issues

where to get a branded speaker cables?? belstein for example..........anyone know?
  2. tz76

Help how to set TV sound-Clash with radio sound

yeap.....agree with zen....find another TV tuner....supposedly the tv tuner should have more than 2 frequencies to help modulate the sound through the frequencies........... maybe u can go for other brands like clarion tv tuner....u can set any frequencies to enable the tv sound go into your...
  3. tz76

Newbie in ICE. [SQ]

talking abaout SQL amp....does u consider Nakamichi amplifier as a SQL amp? im just a beginner...............:biggrin:
  4. tz76

Kenwood amp 1000w KAC6401 4-channel

bro.....if i bring my sub....can we test the power amp ka? i want to connect it to a 6.5" component and a 12" subwoofer. if u say can test....i'll gladly buy it today.....
  5. tz76

Ralliart Umbrella For Sale

bro....kaler bawah payung tu warna apa...... kasik tunjuk la gambar bawah payung, btg payung dan pemegang....... thanks
  6. tz76

Want To Paint Your Interior?come In

just a feedback review of the product..... i've purchased this product and shocked with the result...... it is easier to applied than using OTTER....furthermore it is fast......just 15 min the item will dry...... thumbs up for the seller.............:adore: p/s to bad only black...
  7. tz76

how much to set up ICE

bro....usually in acc. shop there's a package of audio product. if im not mistaken currently sony have a package of 6" component, HU and 2 channel amplifier and it's cost around rm900 plus. i think it's enough for that budget and really if ur expect much for budget below RM1k it's the best u...
  8. tz76

New MOMO 4 spokes steering

bro.....this steering handle is using leather or PVC...pls clarify? thanks
  9. tz76

17" deep dished PCD 100 with tyres -PIC

swap ok ka? swap ngan rim 16"
  10. Amp..4 chanel, Nakamichi or Rockford

hi all ICE cifu's..... i'm in dilemma here, i would like to purchase an amp......what is pro and cont between NAkamichi and Rockford Fosgate (Punch series). i search around and found that the Nakamichi PA4100 price is RM2100 while the Rockford Punch Series (forget the model) is price...
  11. tz76

318i crashed with A6L

yeap....that bmw absorb the impact before it get to the driver and passenger.....good crumple zone but not so good to look at....
  12. tz76

WIRA/SATRIA/PUTRA interior part(black) for sale!

bro...can pm me best price for wira door step set, steering cover plus postage?....and do u have the cover for A pillar (at the windscreen).....i need all those in black....please PM me
  13. tz76

Police Rules Tips & Summons Prices - ZTH VERSION

70. Lampu depan selain daripada warna putih Kesalahan Seksyen/Peraturan = K.96(2)(i) Hukuman Seksyen/ Peraturan = Seksyen 119(2) Kadar Kompaun = RM 150.00 does this means HID is legal???? standard fit light look like a lil bit yellowish kan, so....bole la pakai HID
  14. tz76

How to restore Headlamps to former glory?

yo bro....does this tips work on a plastic headlamp?
  15. tz76

Wira Aeroback Performance Club

hi there.....can i join ur club....interested to join
  16. tz76

aircond 4 rear passanger

bro....got the pic ka how to install?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all zthian bros,

Just wanna ask any advice for taking care the car body, undercarriage etc at places near the sea.

The place im gonna shift to is at Kuala Selangor.

I won't be driving along beach or on beach sand directly but the place where I will be parking and driving ard is approximately 1-2km away frm the sea separated by mangroove forest as barrier.

I will only drive the car 2 - 3 times a week. Motorcycles around there get rusty quite easily so Im kinda worried....

Another...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience