Search results

1. S

Ultra Racing 4-point Engine bar~

HI DanzEterna thx for your reply ^^ here is the picha of my struc bar after "lari from its position".. shud can consider not so serious?:confused::confused:
  2. Ultra Racing 4-point Engine bar~

Hi bro,i was involve in an accident last month n my UR bar (engine bay) was "run alignment" which mean not in the position wif screw nut hole.Any 1 noe where can fix it?:confused:
  3. S

Wira A/B special edition wheel on Iswara LMST?

Bro saweet9999~FYI, wira will running wit 100pcd wheel while saga is running wit 114.3pcd wheel. My family own a saga Lmst as well which i put in 195/50/15 tyre.Its fit enuf w/o any problem.205 u might facing some problem wen u r in a U turn or even parking lot *Correct me if i'm wrong :driver:
  4. S

06'Vios G Spec

Ahh izit?i nvr try b4 cz not sure stil can go how far^^so is this a normal fc? Yup,my trye is 205/40~more stable ^^
  5. S

06'Vios G Spec

Thank to bro jimmyae101 and xMika~yea,i'm juz wonderin y there is big gap between two same car and wan to make sure is juz rims size problem b but not the others mechanic problem^^ btw,normally how many distance can get with full tank and averange speed 120km/h 70% highway n 30% city drive?mine...
  6. 06'Vios G Spec

Hi all Sifus~I'm new into TOyopet's world^^ I jz bought a 06' vios G-Spec. Here I hav some Q,my car currently running wit 17' Lenso 7kg rim and i tested on highway,top speed oni can reach 170km/h at first. I drove my fren's same model and G Spec vios as well but running wit 15' stock rim.It...
  7. Saga LMST

hi all saga bro!!wonder to noe is there any1 tried or using honda spring for saga?any feedback about it? i'm wondering will the spring make the tail too high?act,i need a heavy duty rear spring becoz my trunk will always carried wit heavy stuff,the original spring is start to cant tahan anymore..
  8. S

Procedure to reset an A32/33 ECU

hi to all bro,any1 noe if send to tc for reset ecu will cost a boom?or any place else can reset it? my car seem leak of power and damn makan minyak than last time.i'm using 97 a32 3.0.
  9. Saga Abs and Spring need help

Hi all sifu,currently i own a saga lmst with all the time heavy carry in the trunk.wanted to noe which type of abs and spring can be adv for heavy carry needed?mech suggest to take honda's spring for rear but some other mech not recommend cz honda's spring doesn't fit well wit saga space.its...
  10. S

Need Guideline to install Power Antena

thx bro kazza,so far its work well now..so..jus take some time to see if anything happen thanks alot for all sifu adv:adore::adore::driver:
  11. S

thanks bro arturo,i have try many different metal place even other accessories's ground...:hmmmm:
  12. S

thanks bro^^ but if i connect the black to metal,it will have buzz / noise sound..the radio station will like have poor receiver
  13. S

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

I noe this car!at the front part there have a BMW emblem at the grill^^ BMWiraEvo =:adore::adore:
  14. Need Guideline to install Power Antena

Hi bro,recently juz bought a power antena (those stick on windscreen type) for my car due to my original auto antena spoiled,cant roll back then some idiot with itchy hand patah it.I found that there is a black wire from the antena base..is it need to connect to body metal part as (-) terminal?
  15. S

How to connect Cefiro A32 Auto Flip Side Mirror

thanks bro cacin,does it need a relay to work it or juz need to get the ori autoflip switch n juz pnp on it?if need a relay,what type of relay that needed? ---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ---------- do u mean the side...
  16. S

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

wasai..buy it..smash all the bodykits and sell out the exhaust and jazz tail light and grill..i rather to :driver: a stock kancil than this :adore::adore::adore: this car owner should take some :nurse::biggrin:
  17. S

VQ20 to VQ25

thanks dream.tent..is anyone have any feedback after droping from vq30 to vq25? fc will improve? and power still okie?
  18. S

advice on A32 and A33 models

if drop to vq20de frm vq30de,do i need to change the wiring as well?or juz drop in a vq25de is much more better?heard tat feilo is too fatty with 2.0 will abit powerless so fc might higher abit...
  19. S

VQ20 to VQ25

hi all, i'm planing to drop my engine frm vq30de to vq25de end of this year,might jus swap the engine kosong w/o the vq25de ecu.is there any issue on this?
  20. S

advice on A32 and A33 models

hmm..which mean if downgrade to 2.5 or 2.0 it just can save up on roadtax but maintain same or even high on fuel?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all,

recently i have change and install a front anti roll bar from dsport to my perodua viva 1.0 auto.
i find that now the steering feels heavy.is that normal? :confused:

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience