Search results

1. Z

Change Wheel PCD

is he strongly recommend not to do or ells, i also want to change my pcd 114.3 to 120....is there any shop can do that job in sunway?
  2. Z

Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

nice ride bro.... look standard but keep under the hood secret aaa...i'm sure anybody want to berlagak on the road with you sure kene teruk....i like satria gti but it to small for me..he..he..he.. i'm xl size t-shirt... nice to have you here in this forum...keep sending all your evo III engine...
  3. Z

okey bro...jasamu will remember all the time...i try to on9 as often as posibble..HIDUP PERDANA!!!!!
  4. Z

alamak... next month have to go to Pahang...cannot on9 freaquantly...ade keje..project baru...i hope this section will continue... My project will continue..try to get extra income..to support my project..tq for all the info..its mean a lot to me..
  5. Z

:itsme: yaalaa..bro sekurang2 ade duit sikit ...ape pendapat u kalau i go with skyzone then biar diorang yg carikan engine..then install..ape pendapat you all..
  6. Z

hai.. i'm still in scouting for a good condition evo III engine...wahh can get 2-3k back..i'm still untung...i heard chop shop in puchong area is good... can recomend aaaa..
  7. Z

hai.. is it evo III halfcut engine comes with the gear gb..?? and if i want to buy only engine not all the dashboard etc can ke..?? if the halfcut is cost about 7-7.5k if with gb how much yaa..and why is uor engine v6 trade in get price so low...:itsme:
  8. Z

hai.. i'm more than agreed with the lan eterna and danzeterna answer....i'm stick to the earlier plan to convert evo III engine....and i also look into eterna tt maybe in the future a will get another perdana sei with eterna tt..i'm green in the engine mode car so i still need all the sifu out...
  9. Z

hai.. my budget is around 10k-15k...if i get the evo engine + evo gb..can i use the gb for my v6...we can trade in the v6 engine and the auto gb rite...how much we can get aaa...maybe after i dah bosan evo III engine then i get the eterna tt..he..he..he:driver:
  10. Z

bro... i'm using a V6 year 2000....auto gb...peehhh a lot of work lo....
  11. Z

hai.. is it true if you want to change the engine evo IIII take perdana sei manual...but if you have V6 perdana you should take eterna tt.....because it can use auto gb...oh mannn.....i'm pening laa...if v6 its auto gb if i wanna use evo III ..i must change the gb to manual...the mode budget...
  12. Z

ok bro....tq:biggrin:
  13. Z

hai.. they realy can seek for a good half cut...that a good new ...by the way i'm not a an expert in looking for good halfcut...all they do for us is it...the seeking engine, they transport the engine from haflcut shop to workshop....did they also do the jpj approval for the engine...??? :smokin:
  14. Z

Hai... i know that place.....is it prize reosanable...and good workmanship..i will pay a visit ....tq
  15. Z

hai... thanks bro..i will
  16. Z

hai.. i mean V6 engine not v6 tt engine...this is my first experience to have a turbo engine such as evo III engine....can you recomend a good mechanic for transplant engine work....i got one in shah alam it call D9 auto service...did any one heard about it.:itsme:
  17. Z

bro.. Of course i will get the stock evo III engine...what i mean is how to take care...for stock engine v6 i know what to look for but for the evo III engine i think it diffrence.....i heard it about the oil bearing turbo or something else...please fill me with info...tq
  18. Z

hai.. if the egine is heavily mode....what should i give more attention.....
  19. Z

hai.. for a normal engine...when we do the maintainence..we change the engine oil, change the tear thing...and what should i check for evo III engine....oil engine, anything?? i need to know...can any body teach me??and anything about evo III..
  20. Z

hai.. how much its cost for maintainence evo III engine...once. and how to taje care the engine which part we should give extra look in evo III engine...i'm happy to read all the sifu's diagnose about the topic....about the gb..evo III engine cant use auto gb rite....what gb suitable for the...