Search results

1. B

Max speed?

yezinki: can get mc from you ahhh?
  2. B

Max speed?

boon: the nismo march meter ends at 180km/h... the car is really stable as i didn't even realize it hit 180km/h... my slow poke satria is really a slow poke la... it takes quite sometime to reach that speed... getting old already, after speeding.. balls went up to my throat and once i got out...
  3. B

Max speed?

i did... 180km/h in the nismo march 175km/h in the ford ranger 237km/h in the s tuned 350z 220km/h in the 155 alfa romeo 210km/h in my slow poke satria 225km/ on the 900rr cbr 180km/h in udj's premacy 230km/h in aza's RIP satria 225km/h in my RIP b6 turbo ps: don't fire me aaaa... been two...
  4. B

UDJ is selling his car!!!

excuse me on the grammatical error subsonique... too stressed out with work.... thanks for correctin' me ... not! celake paikopai ... tuh pon tgk ker! ... weiii killjoy! i think ya better throw your car down the drain la bro... 24-7 in the workshop .... goin' for 1000++ hp ka?... btw me car also...
  5. B

UDJ is selling his car!!!

the car was in tip top condition... was maintained by traffic panel mechanic ... believe me or not... the car can spin on the 1,2 gear and a mild spin on the 3 gear .... all this with 18" bollocks underneath 'em arches! ... it's a good buy i'd say! ... udj takes extreme care of the car ...
  6. B

TRAFFIC MAG says thank you!

it's such a tiring two days event for me ... on saturday i was late arriving at the SIC at 11.00+ due to last minute change of mind whether to take a rest or go clubbing at barcode the day before ... unfortunately lust played an important part in my brain i'd go for the latter .... sheeshhh...