Search results

1. S

WTS: Hot Item (UNIVERSAL SPLITTER) 100%PU (RUBBER)-Auper Flexible

bro, do you have any with civic fd mugen fit fitted with this splitter? can try to fit on my bumper before buying?
  2. S

[WTS] Add ON Universal Front Bottomline/Lips (PU) Material Design

bro can pm how much is this? can try if fitting on civic fd with mugen kit before buying?
  3. S

caldina gt4 for sale

hi bro, the registered year is 2006. may i know the manufactured year? thanks.
  4. S

Honda Civic06 Mugen & Stream08 ABS Front V-Lip

do you sell the front grill as showned on the photo? can fit stock FD bumper?
  5. S

Honda Accord Variants Owners Club ( HAVOC )

hi bro, i just bought a SV4 JDM door visor but don't know how to fixed it to the door with the clip. Anyone can help or give diagram how to install it? thanks.
  6. S

[WTS] Front Wing Splitters

bro, how much? can fit FD2 bumper with Mugen kit?
  7. S

Buddy club P1 Racing 16" 4x100

no swapping. i just changed my car so cannot fit 4 x 100 pcd anymore. just for sale only. thank you.
  8. S

b u m p :proud:
  9. S

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Original Buddy club P1 Racing 16"x 7J 4 x 100 lug. Rare item. Price reduced. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/228305-buddy-club-p1-racing-16-4x100.html
  10. S

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Buddy club P1 Racing 16" 4 x 100 (rare item) http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/228305-buddy-club-p1-racing-16-4x100.html
  11. S

Honda Accord Variants Owners Club ( HAVOC )

hi sifu here, i would like to know where can i get a door visor for SV4 '96 model. thank you.
  12. S

b u m p :proud:
  13. S

price reduction. b u m p :burnout:
  14. S

b u m p :driver:
  15. S

b u m p :wavey:
  16. S

hi bro, u got pm.
  17. S

yalor.. driving straight ok. when turning got abit scratching sound. After put spacer no sound already.
  18. S

yes, original condition with all stickers. Selling because getting the new civic and can't used back this rim. Very rare items, been searching for 2+ years before found it.
  19. Buddy club P1 Racing 16" 4x100

[SOLD] Thank you. Hi everyone. I am selling a rare item here. Original Buddy club P1 Racing 16"x 7J 4 x 100 lug. Seldom you find P1 Racing 16" with 100 lug. most of them is either 15" or 17" or 114.3 lug. Original paint and condition. Offset is 43. Currently running on my...
  20. S

looking for AutoArt 1:18 AutoArt Skyline GTR34 Nismo Z-Tuned

Hi bro, is that a ferrari f430 scuderia you have there? I can recognised the sport rims.. where u get it from and what brand is that? thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need to fix some rust on the underbody. Nothing major and its some small patches around the jack point.

Where can I get the appropriate primer to use for this problem. I went to AceHW and I was told that the primer that they have wasn't appropriate and would not adhere well if used on cars.
Can I just use touch up paint over sanded down rust areas without primer?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience