Search results

1. ephique74

About the Kampung Gajah Circuit

where is it eh? can't find it in google earth.
  2. ephique74

Proton Satria Neo S2000 WRC Car. Gasp!

Latest News of the Proton Satria Neo S2000 from Pirelli International Rally - Carlisle, UK. Wilkes Continues His Winning Ways Current British Champion Guy Wilkes gave the new Proton Satria a promising debut as he led the Pirelli International Rally after the opening 2 stages in Kershope...
  3. ephique74

Proton MPV Spyshot!

i heard theyre using cps. cukup ke? O_O plus i hope this car will be the 1st candidate of protons to have ESP.
  4. ephique74

thanks for the info gary. just realized the news. more kudos to the car.:proud: Bump: Bump: Here's the compiled info on the Proton Satria Neo S2000 stage times for Rally of Ireland. DAY 1 SS1 Glenboy 1 1. Jari-Matti Latvala - 12:44.0 3. Niall McShea - 13:11.1 7. Sebastian Loeb -...
  5. ephique74

My Chevy Aveo Growing Life

change airfilter? like k&n so the car can sniff a lil bit better.
  6. ephique74

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

eh? gen2 rear door missing? that means enough bootspace for.... 3 dead people.
  7. ephique74

Smart Tunnel

gives me nightmares when driving in it in heavy rain... O_O and the sweeping tunnel is scary. can't see much of the traffic in front. the next thing you know that you're slamming the brakes and woke up in heaven, or in a hospital. Bump: gives me nightmares when driving in it in heavy rain...
  8. ephique74

Any Hypermilers Here?

jineil2en is d king of hypermilers~ :proud: so changing camber safe? i dont hv the guts to change cambers. usually my own changes would make the car even worse.
  9. ephique74

Any Hypermilers Here?

well im waitin for the mercedes dies-otto engine range to come out. perhaps it would come out with hybrid drivetrain. 80mpg+. ditto~
  10. ephique74

Any Hypermilers Here?

shell's different. coz they're active at promoting usage of alternative fuels. besides, theyre the one who provides most of the hydrogen pumps in california. petronas~ just oil.
  11. ephique74

Any Hypermilers Here?

Well there are controversial hypermiling techniques that might jeapordize ur safety. Surely i dont hv the balls to do such things. :proud: Don't tell petronas about us. They'd be mad~ lol. Hypermilers rules!!!!!
  12. ephique74

Any Hypermilers Here?

well not to worry bout bantering. that's what hypermilers do. :proud: n talkin bout the engine swap, its a good idea to do so. maybe you can get more than 20km per liter.
  13. ephique74

Opinions on Oil Additives

I think just let the engine oil manufacturer comes up with better things instead of us trying to make things better while dunno what the heck r we puttin in our engine.
  14. ephique74

Satria UK Spec

Urs might be Pluto-spec Satria. LOL.
  15. ephique74

The Sultan Of Brunei's Garage

wonder when the oil supply of brunei will deplete. he'll sure have to sell his cars on ebay. muahaha~
  16. ephique74

Opinions on Oil Additives

hua~ scary... In conclusion, use what's usually used instead of adding things up.
  17. ephique74

Any Hypermilers Here?

well glad there's more to the club. :proud: i'm impressed you out guzzled the manuals with an auto. n yea, traffic jam really can mess up with ur fuel consumption. tried gliding in traffic jams? i'm not so sure how significant the effect is. btw, drafting behind a big truck is not advisable...
  18. ephique74

naw, it worked just fine. did the mods. passed the FIA specs n regulations. managed to participate the last round of the ERC in Cote D'Azur. expect more from them next year. :proud:
  19. ephique74

Any Hypermilers Here?

It's the method of driving that can save fuel without using any other peripherals i.e. Light foot, constant speed, coasting, etc. You can refer to this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_economy-maximizing_behaviors
  20. ephique74

here's the links to proton satria wrc's updates in these websites. S2000rally ERC-European Rally Championship

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone Happy New Year ! I am planning to swap 4G93T Manual in my Wira Aeroback 2000 Model. Currently my car is 1300CC. I haven't done any swaps before in Malaysia. Can anyone tell me the estimated cost of total swap ? Cost should include Engine, Labor, Change of Parts, JPJ and Puspakom etc. Will anyshop over here will trade in my stock engine ? Most importantly I'm in Kuala Lumpur.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience