Search results

1. How to remove 4A-FE condenser fan?

Hi everybody, how are u guys doing? Been a while since the last time i was here. XD As per title, do I really need to take out the condenser to replace the fan? I took out the two plastic studs and one screw at the bumper bracket but the fan doesnt have the space to slide out. Also, any...
  2. AE111 blacktop absorbers & local SEG absorbers

Hey guys, I just have a quick question -- are the AE111 blacktop shock absorbers with its springs/coils exactly the same as those in local AE111? I'm asking because my rear absorbers together with the top mounts are due for replacement and I'm thinking of trying out halfcut sets. My...
  3. Looking for a place to custom fit AE111 GT rear bumper to local AE111

Hey guys, As per title, I'm looking for a place that can do this neatly. Prefer someone who is used to working on Corolla bodyparts. Please recommend if you know any. Also a side question: I'm getting the fiber lips from our lobang king here to fit to a AE111 1999 japan spec bumper. Is there...
  4. 4AFE alternator wire position

hey guys, The socket to the alternator on my car had disintegrated and would like to ask to help if any of you 4axx engine owners take a peek at your engine and tell me the position of these wires from top to bottom. It's a 4AFE engine. A couple of questions incl above: 1. Order of wire from...
  5. AE111 rear bumper clips - still can source?

Hey guys, I'm wondering if I can still get the rear bumper clips for my AE111 from sparepart shops.. Had a little incident with the bicycle carrier at the back..heh. I'm in lembah keramat area btw. thanks!
  6. 4AFE ori plug cable: Next best thing?

Hello, Do you guys know any brands which has almost the same design as the original toyota one? I've been using the original one all this while until it broke when pulling it out to change the spark plugs. I've tried Seiwa - koyak after a few times service, JEC - koyak after 1 time service...
  7. Recommended workshops in Keramat area

Hey toyotarians, I'll be moving to the other side of town soon and wondering if you could recommend me some trustworthy workshops in Keramat / Ukay / Melawati area. Thanks!
  8. Spring buffer on a AE111

Hey guys, Have any of you who are still using AE111 stock suspension had experience using this spring buffer? I'm using stock suspension but they always sag down low when on full load in the rear + full of stuff in the trunk. I don't have sagat problem because already knocked the fender nicely...
  9. AE111 Auto Gearbox problem

Hi peeps, I know most of us here are using and prefers manual tranny but i hope you guys can help me with this. I drive a AE111 with 4AFE auto tranny. There is something wrong with my kick-down cable/sensor. It's currently at the lowest/loosest level but the gear is still shifting up late...
  10. Wira 1.6 auto ECU problem

Hi guys, I'm helping my old man out to sort out his wira ECU problem. I think part of the ECU is fried or at the least the air/fuel control module. We've eliminated all other possibilities except for the ECU because u know what, it cant read anything when running on diagnostic device.. If u...
  11. Looking for Wira Auto Ecu 1.6

Hello, I'm looking for an ECU to suit a Wira 1.6 auto. Here are all the numbers on the ECU cover: ELC92SMFC98K1 MD755099 G1T15375M1 7822 If you have it please PM me. I'd like to test first before buying, if u dont mind laa..heheh. Also, how many ECU unit does this wira has? That number above...
  12. Corolla headlamps = haihhh = Hella FF75? :)

Closed. Please lock -Deadline met, thx- Mod pls lock/delete thread Thanks ZTH!
  13. WTS Perodua Myvi 2004 1.3 Manual

Car SOLD! Thank you ZTH!
  14. Worn out, misaligned or just factory defect?

Hey guys, Just want to share this and see if any of you guys have the same problem. I used to have a corolla LE which is accident free (from thorough checking). The front left wheel sits a little wide compared to the right wheel. I replaced the ball joints, bearings and absorbers but still it's...
  15. WTS Paypal Fund

Cancelled.
  16. Toyota LE AE80 leftovers FOR SALE..Cheap

1. AE80 standard steering. RM50 (Pic below) 2. AE80 standard grill - TWO units but only one unit with "TOYOTA" emblem. Condition: so-so, some broken "kaki". RM50 for everything (Pic below) 3. Rear bumper AE80. Condition: got crack a bit. RM50 4. BRACKETS for Sprinter grill complete (again...
  17. Toyota LE AE80 leftovers FOR SALE

1. AE80 standard steering. RM50 (Pic below) 2. AE80 standard grill - TWO units but only one unit with "TOYOTA" emblem. Condition: so-so, some broken "kaki". RM50 for everything (Pic below) 3. Rear bumper AE80. Condition: got crack a bit. RM50 4. BRACKETS for Sprinter grill complete (again...
  18. FS: Iswara/Saga 1.5 1994 Great Condition

Car Sold....Thank u.
  19. Toyota Corolla 1970-1997 Repair Guides

Corolla 1970-1987 http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/18/eb/0d/0900823d8018eb0d.jsp Corolla 1988-1997 http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/17/1f/00/0900823d80171f00.jsp It's meant for U.S. and Canadian models...
  20. Kenari 2000 Manual VERY LOW MILEAGE

SOLD! Thank you :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The main question of the cars owners whether it is necessary to wash engine or not. Let's find concrete arguments for and against washing the engine.

Oh gosh... Never wash before because afraid might harm the parts.

Look at the dirt accumulated after 12 years when owner obtained the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience