Search results

1. How to remove 4A-FE condenser fan?

Hi everybody, how are u guys doing? Been a while since the last time i was here. XD As per title, do I really need to take out the condenser to replace the fan? I took out the two plastic studs and one screw at the bumper bracket but the fan doesnt have the space to slide out. Also, any...
  2. F

AE111 blacktop absorbers & local SEG absorbers

LOL thanks! Any idea on the height difference?
  3. F

Erm soo I got myself a set of used adjustables. It was a good bargain and I got tempted after all the talk on OEM. Bwahahahaha I have a question: The height of the coil is slightly longer (not higher but more travel i suppose) on one side of both front and rear. It's 5mm based on my good eye...
  4. F

Need help on clicking noise!!!

just curious, does it happen to 4AFE as well?
  5. F

Career change - noob mechanic

Yea, that's right. Also thinking about it, if got partner, i think in one or more ways, one of the boss have to take charge/be the dominant one but still make decisions together. If both are dominant, i think it's a timebomb. :P I have this dream to invest in workshop and spend time there...
  6. F

Yep, OEM is the intention. :) Just wondering, what difference does a pillow ball make to have a non-casual/casual ride? :smokin::adore::bawling:
  7. F

Proton Wira equipped wit Promote bumper (Photo Needed)

To be more accurate I think what he meant was is there anybody who doesnt have a Wira to buy a Wira just so they can go mod the car together. :D I might be wrong but just saying. Cheers
  8. F

I sense poison! LOL! Trying to stick to standard parts here. But if I were to go adjustables, it would be Titan without questions! :)
  9. F

yup, i'm aware of the risks. I really get your point but spending 10k on suspension?? I'm WAY below your league already bro lol I was comparing the price for these with originals where a set of rear absorbers with top mounts could easily be around RM550-600 while half cuts is about RM100 for...
  10. AE111 blacktop absorbers & local SEG absorbers

Hey guys, I just have a quick question -- are the AE111 blacktop shock absorbers with its springs/coils exactly the same as those in local AE111? I'm asking because my rear absorbers together with the top mounts are due for replacement and I'm thinking of trying out halfcut sets. My...
  11. F

DIY Myvi : Driver Engine mounting.

They have Sumitomo brand for Kelisa mounting. RM180 per set with 1 year warranty. Worth checking if Myvi has the same. Would like to do this for wifey's Kelisa. I would use a jack stand though. That seems pretty scary to stick your head under the car. :P
  12. F

Looking for a place to custom fit AE111 GT rear bumper to local AE111

Opened thread in January.....finally got it done in September LOL. Thanks for ur feedback guys.
  13. F

DIY Joey Mod aka smoke headlights..

If that's the reason, I should attempt to do this. :P It's because I just want to have like a border sort of thing instead of a whole black reflector. Will experiment on my old set nonetheless. :biggrin: I'm also worried that I'll bust my wife's hair dryer LOL. Will probably leave it under the...
  14. F

DIY Joey Mod aka smoke headlights..

I know it's an old thread but I have a question -- I went to a shop that do this for a fee and the guy said he can do it for the headlights but not the signal lamps. These are lamps of a Corolla AE111 btw. Perhaps you guys can shed some light on why he cannot do it on the signal lamps? Do they...
  15. F

Goodyear F1 Directional 5 vs Michelin Pilot Sport 3

I'm usually around PJ and Salak Tinggi area. Will call them. :biggrin:
  16. F

Will do. Thanks man. I don't mind having to wait one day for them to order the stock as long as I get the tyres I want at a reasonable price. :) That's very immature bro.
  17. F

Hari Raya Balik Kampung... Need recommendation to change tyres for long distance...

Re: Hari Raya Balik Kampung... Need recommendation to change tyres for long distance. well, you are talking to a bunch of enthusiasts.. we would want to enjoy driving as much as we can, as safe as possible. :D
  18. F

That's what i thought also. Any shops to recommend for those D5s in PJ? Somehow I still prefer GY but would go for 55 ones. :P
  19. F

I was quoted RM235 for D5 and RM265 for PS3 for the 195/50/15 size. That's from a GY dealer. Weird thing is PS3 got ready stock, D5 have to put deposit and come back next day. :P
  20. F

I'm going for F1 D5 as well. One question though -- on GY website, the size for 15" is 195/50/15 but ZTH price list have 195/55/15 on it. Both sizes available?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 1NZFE(T) project is completed , running stock boost from a Garett AR48 turbo (suspect it might be from a S13 CA18 or SR20 turbo) at 0.68-0.82 spike on gear change (the car is a Vios 1.5 Auto)

Quite satisfied with the result , but there is a problem , after tuning even with a super rich AFR like 10-11 & retarded ignition timing , it would knock on high load condition eg.uphill / upshot on full throttle at high rpm ...

It need a thicker headgasket I bring down the compression ratio...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience