Search results

1. looking for: Track car E7 above

hi guys, not sure if this is the best place for me to ask around if anyone has track car up for change of ownership. Anything from E7 up is ok. Do let me know. Thanks
  2. 11pm..11 R35 come out and 'drive'

i know its a bastard to drive like this on public road but things just got out of control a bit..hehehe.. Part 1: YouTube- Malaysia GTR Club Meet Aug 2010 Part 2: YouTube- Malaysia GTR Club Meet Aug 2010 Part 2 will try to post some pics later:driver:
  3. WTS: GTR35 wheels

Hi guys, Just changed my wheels and have the standard set up for sale. Had 18k km on them and condition is great! Without tyros, looking for RM 6,500 plus shipping equivalent. Make me an offer if you're serious. Thanks!!
  4. tony5050

Exiting CNG business - BIG SALE, wholesale welcome

Hi guys, CNG business has slowed unexpectedly since the economic downturn and we are now looking at exiting the business. We have 200 sets of Mixer and Sequential both 100 and 100, plus 200 units of 75litre Type I up for sale. All SIRIM and DOSH Approved. All stock kept in Shah Alam...
  5. GTR 35, best GTR but....

Hi guys, We've seen so many GTR 35 on Malaysian road and tonnes of discussion in other foreign GTR forums like GTROC, GTR.co.uk, 2009GTRBlog...etc etc. Had also talked to a few technical guys around KL who handled GTR35 for the good past one year. Findings is, at least 4 new gear box...
  6. Supercharging a VQ35---good idea?

Hi guys, Have recently seen quite a number of 350Z with super charger for sale. Have no experience in VQ before and was wondering is it a good idea to do so provided that supercharging kit from HKS or others. Can the stock internals take the extra psi and is it worth it to put the engine...
  7. 9th FEB sepang track day (Private), interested?

to all Skyline owners, There will be a track session on: Venue : Sepang Full track date: 09 Feb 2009, Monday time: Morning 0900-1200 Fee: Rm500/car with transponder Just curious if any of you guys here interested. Do PM me if you are. Helping my buddy to gather some entrants here and of...
  8. Typical GTR Sepang Lap time

hi guys, anyone here can share on how the GTR performs in Sepang? Be it a full prep or daily driver. Cheers! :)
  9. WTSwap: HKS SQV kit + Blitz filter with stock!

hi guys, i posted this some time ago and was thinking of selling the car off but now decided to keep it. I bought the car ( E8 MR )with the HKS SQV kit which include the aluminium piping and hose ( one longer piece from intercooler and one shorter piece with the SQV mount to the throttle body)...
  10. WTB: Adjustable suspension for track use Evo 7/8

hi guys, if any of you has this lying around just becos is too hard for daily driver, let me know. Am looking for a set where i can use for track days. Any condition and brand will be considered. Many thanks!
  11. 2008 Thailand Motor Expo Girls!!

guys, just click around and you'll see more! :) http://formula1.sanook.com/gallery/gallery_01369.php
  12. GTR35 speed cut in Malaysia?

hi guys, Was wondering whether the 180km/h speed cut as stated in Japan will function if the car is driven in our region? Thanks
  13. Wtb: 2.2 ap2 s2000

:driver:hi all Honda sifus, Need help to get some advice on the 2.2 S2000, a.k.a the AP2 series. Any modded unit up for sale? Looking for a car which i dont need to spend time in Workshop again. Many thanks in advance.
  14. Wanted: Logistics/Forwarding exec.

hi guys, please do pass the message on if you know, or you are looking for job in logistics and forwarding line. Job Description: Work Place: Subang Hi Tech. Shah Alam Experience: Fresh welcome. Salary: RM1800nego + petrol allowance claim or, send your resume to my email @...
  15. Watanabe 16" 8JJ 0 Offset w/ tyres for sale

hi guys, well, is not really the watanabe but dont know how to describe it better..i know some ppl call it the banana.. actually from SpeedStar, 16 x 114.3 x 5 holes x 8JJ front & rear x 0 offset comes with Bridgestone tyres almost new asking for Rm3500. cheers:burnout:
  16. the old lady's younger sis...reporting in.

hi guys... well, perhaps i'm being just to proud to show her off..:nurse: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/tony5050/DSC01717.jpg http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/tony5050/DSC00101.jpg http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/tony5050/DSC_0883.jpg...
  17. tony5050

where to send tamiya model to assemble?

hi guys, see, i've recently got a real nice model from a fren of mine as a present. But the thing is, its the type where u have to cut them off, glue them from pieces and paint them .... its actually a model of the Tuned Datsun 240Z wangan style... would appreciate alot of any of you guys...
  18. Looking for RB25 n/a half cut..any idea?

guys, anyone bump into this recently?..RB25 n/a half cut..i think its a bit hard to come by though...please let me know if u have one for sale..cheers!:adore:
  19. Project " Saving the Old Lady "

guys, i recently started a project..code name as mentioned, " Saving the Old lady". How many of you guys think tht possible?..hihih..anyway, shall keep posting photos to update..given time frame shall be around 3 months. let's do it like how they do on Discovery Channel !!:shades_smile:
  20. SpeedD never ending GTR..9.7sec at last

guys, thought that some of you might still be interested. this is the link that you can see more pics. Now that i REALLY REALLY know, 9sec is not that simple afterall...not so simple...hehehe http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2133988/1 trying to get the car down to sepang this 17th but seems...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is what happens when you fail to listen to the ringleader of the biggest circus on the planet or in this case F1 supremo, Bernie Ecclestone. If he asks for a night race, you give him a night race or you get axed from the racing calendar. Well to keep things short, that’s what basically happened when the Australian government refused to bow down to Ecclestone’s requests for a night race, so now its good bye to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience