Search results

1. tony5050

TIMETOATTACK: MP4-12C will attack Sepang this Sunday - Epic Supercar Showdown!

Depends on driver after all. Provided a seasoned track day fella, my guess is anything 2:15-2:25 ;) ---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ---------- Tom, Would you do a special coverage of the MP 4 ? Thanks ;)
  2. tony5050

Top 10 Budget European Retro rides under RM20,000

Pick up any one of those under 20k might just mean another 20k at least to make them look like those in the photos :D Nevertheless, both great wrote ups!
  3. tony5050

Buying Nissan Skyline R35

launch control? i wonder when do you need it. I've not used mine since new and have not met any car that can stay in front of me longer then 2nd gear! haahahahahah..including my own R34 with Vpro and launch control of 5500rpm, dynoed 507whp... your free left foot will make it up without launch...
  4. tony5050

Ahhh....got carried away somewhat .. :)
  5. tony5050

Hi guys, I reckon is a little bit unfair if we keep comparing it back with the earlier R32-34. Having the 34 and 35, what i can say is this. For the 32-34 to drive and fly like the stock 35, I don't know how. You can have more power and torque then the 35 but drivability, I doubt so. Daily...
  6. tony5050

Shinichiro Sakurai, Father of the Skyline, 1929-2011 (passed away)

hats off and thanks for sharing Kevin
  7. looking for: Track car E7 above

hi guys, not sure if this is the best place for me to ask around if anyone has track car up for change of ownership. Anything from E7 up is ok. Do let me know. Thanks
  8. 11pm..11 R35 come out and 'drive'

i know its a bastard to drive like this on public road but things just got out of control a bit..hehehe.. Part 1: YouTube- Malaysia GTR Club Meet Aug 2010 Part 2: YouTube- Malaysia GTR Club Meet Aug 2010 Part 2 will try to post some pics later:driver:
  9. tony5050

WTS: GTR35 wheels

Hi There, ya, the standard wheels. 20"
  10. WTS: GTR35 wheels

Hi guys, Just changed my wheels and have the standard set up for sale. Had 18k km on them and condition is great! Without tyros, looking for RM 6,500 plus shipping equivalent. Make me an offer if you're serious. Thanks!!
  11. tony5050

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

WTS: GTR35 wheels Hi guys, Just changed my wheels and have the standard set up for sale. Had 18k km on them and condition is great! Without tyros, looking for RM 6,500 plus shipping equivalent. Make me an offer if you're serious. Thanks!!
  12. tony5050

Time To Attack: Sepang - Round 2 - more cars and dry weather

Impressive timings and event! Congrats to ZTH again!!
  13. tony5050

Looking for R32 GTR

Guys, Any idea if the white one with JLP erg is a real GTR? Won't mind calling up for viewing though.. :)
  14. tony5050

Time To Attack | Hall of Fame : Round 1 Sepang

again, Thanks alot Tom!! Great event..will be the for 2nd round..SURE!
  15. tony5050

evo 9 full loaded with racing parts for sale

R35 coming lo..muahahhahaa
  16. tony5050

WTB: R34 GTR ori front bumper

Maximum, PM me your offer price. I have one with me still. Stock V Spec front bumper without the lower lip. Mint condition. Thnks
  17. tony5050

is it worth it buying a nissan gtr

Indeed. Links too is now offering the Consult III services. As for the rotor, i reckon is becos of the drilled design, which is more prone to cracking IF its not properly taken care of. I have many experience with big brake kits before on many cars, no matter what brand, care if needed...
  18. tony5050

is it worth it buying a nissan gtr

bad1431, good one..so far after 4 months, no regret at all...consult III are almost everywhere,just get it! ;)
  19. tony5050

Skyline GTR 35 Owners - Please Take Note of this

guys, 11,000 quid for that is no doubt too much. But has anyone know how much would it costs to repair in Malaysia instead. I heard there was a case in KL earlier with the bonnet flew off as the hit was harder then a kiss. live there before, a so called "type R" cup holder for my Suzuki swift...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...like d topic says d car is in need of help..u c it's leaking a bit of engine oil (it's just been thru a major overhaul in s'ban)..from Wat I can see is that it's due to d cover x 'gummed' properly (apparently there's x gasket for this therefore use only sealant)..sounds ez enuff rite??thats Wat I thought..d problem is I x get d crank pulley off!!manually wiz hammer..FAIL..air gun..FAIL..it's like d pomen who overhauled d car put in loads n loads of glue..:(

Honestly I've sent to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience