Search results

1. S

Ek oem bushing

where can i find dealer for the es? need for the whole car.. roughly around rm2k - rm3k rite??
  2. S

b16A Drive Shaft..

My bad.. Called the guy who sold to me the engine, he said its from intergra (db'8/9')..
  3. S

b16A Drive Shaft..

the marking on the head engine shows vtec writing bigger thn dohc.. is it still small vtec?
  4. S

b16A Drive Shaft..

:banghead::banghead:aiiiyyyyyyaaakkkkk!!!!:banghead::banghead: apparently u r rite... demmmmm... the price too low, i get for rm3k for the engine,gbox and wiring.... :banghead::banghead:
  5. S

b16A Drive Shaft..

actually, i dunno.. thats why i put question mark there... uuhuhuhuhuhuuuu so, any idea?? the drive shaft short by almost 2 inches.. ---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ---------- thats why im asking the best option...
  6. b16A Drive Shaft..

Dear fren & sifu.. " rite now, my ej6 undergo engine transplant ( going d16y8 to b16a auto ).. the engine come from "civic ES"?? as told by my mech.. the problem is, 1) The driveshaft that comes with coupling does not fit @ little short from the coupling to the tyre.. what type of drive...
  7. S

Kia spectra engine conversion which is the best

one of my fren tranplant a 1.8 gsr tip tronic.. if i'm not mistaken, it is 4age93.. damn nice!
  8. S

honda ek B16a auto half cut for sale

bro.. ada pic? blh nego??
  9. S

Need Info / Help on EJ8/EK3

thanks for the reply.. actually i'm in Sabah.. just asking if anybody knows which other model can fit .. p/s : the hinges actually what the mech refer as door bush... ehehehee:idea:
  10. Need Info / Help on EJ8/EK3

recently, my car door at front goyang alredi.. then the mech told me to change the 'door bush' which also make sound from outside coming like freely to inside.. my problem is.. i cant find that darn thing in my place and even wanted to order, the shop dont want to accept it.. :mad: .. is there...
  11. S

ej6 engine inspection light

lucky for me, found the sensor.. cost me rm100 for parts and labour.. damn... engine run smoothly, but the pick up and feel not really great.. btw, can some1 please post or gimme a link to diagram for exhaust system?? my exhaust rusted badly and suspected it make my car very heavy... please...
  12. S

thanks 4 the info... will try to repair or check thoroughly... will update later.. if not, will pm you..
  13. S

done cel.. its flashing code 23.. i think its knock sensor.. damn, no part here in kk.. go to chop shop, they wont let me take from the engine.. siggghhhhh... dono what to do now...
  14. S

the cost for all is too much.. around rm1.5k.. cannot afford to change the engine.. ehehehheee thanks guys.. will search to see which sensor and will post it later... :driver:
  15. ej6 engine inspection light

hello sifu.. my ej6 has been overhauled and working very smoothly.. the only problem is whenever i rev a little to get more pickup in naik bukit, the engine inspection light will light up and i have to shutdown the engine for the light to turn off.. this always happen and it really makes me...
  16. S

d16y prob..

top?? is there a set for it? or i have to buy one by one?? a set i mean is all the gasket together.. cannot seem to find here.. only see at ebay.. ehehehehhee
  17. S

d16y prob..

it's blackish...
  18. d16y prob..

guys.. what is wrong with my engine?? i have to change the plug every 3 month.. using ngk platinum.. before this, i only change it annually.. haihhhh!!! really gimme the headache.. cant afford to change the engine nowdays.. tight budget.. the mech before adjust the engine with turn a bit the...
  19. S

civic 96

that doesnt mean u got whack.. others with 240kph take almost 5min to achieved.. u just need 4 sec to go to ur top speed.. ehehehehehe
  20. S

civic 96

eeheheehheeee.... tot like some say in batam.. phua chu kang.. ehheheheee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week when i sent my car to change tires, and i also told the mechanic to clean away the dust in the drums...but recently, my handbrake was so tight where 1 or 2 clicks will prevent the car from rolling if i engage D mode..previously when i engage D mode, the car will move abit... so, when i try to remove the brake drum cover, it was so tight and eventually removal was successful, but fitting it back was super hard, the cover blocked by the brake shoe...hmm..not to mention, left drum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience