Search results

1. C

RvR 4G63T engine dies off when comes to a stop

I'll definitely check again on the vacuum hose but I doubt it got leak.. How to check the air flow sensor?
  2. C

It's a manual. Braking slow speed is fine but recently I noticed that the engine stalls too without on ac. Coming downhill to a stop would make the engine stalls too
  3. C

Right now the idling is around 900rpm.if i tune it higher then it would be 1k plus rpm and its just wasting fuel
  4. RvR 4G63T engine dies off when comes to a stop

Hi guys. I'm having this problem with my engine for quite some time and I still can't resolve it. I'm currently running a standard Mitsubishi RvR 4G63T engine in my wira and the problem is the engine often dies off when coming to a stop while running with the AC on. Without on AC will dies off...
  5. Enkei RP01 16"x 6.5jj et 45 pcd100 for sale/swap

1 set of japan enkei rp01 16" x 6.5jj et 45 pcd100 up for sale or swap with taiwan rim same size n similar spec but topup me cash. Prefer rp01 or p1 racing sf model. Rim is without centre cap. Location hulu kelang. Serious buyer can nego. Can come and view first cos rim still on car. Tq
  6. C

WTS- Puchong Used tayar 15"

hi.. what performance tyre u hv for 195 55 15? i need 4 pcs.. tq
  7. C

Border 304 muffler

b.u.m.p ---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:53 PM ---------- preferably sell...
  8. C

URGENT INFO NEEDED: Need Replacement Keys for NEO.

go to proton branch to do it..
  9. C

satria neo cannot start??!!

neo doesn't hv carburetor coz its using throttle body. any symptom when u try to start yr car? any sound?
  10. C

Urgent Sale of Proton Satria GTI (M)

come n take a look den we discuss price:)
  11. Urgent Sale of Proton Satria GTI (M)

sold....
  12. C

Border 304 muffler

b.u.m.p...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone can spare some tips or advice on how to make the engine run at optimum performance? I just overhauled the whole engine recently, and am trying to know what simple mods are the best for this engine. Mated to a 3spd auto gearbox btw. (I know the gearbox sucks)

Really need some good advice to make it a worthy engine :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience