Search results

1. drill

BMW e46 318ci engine swap

Thanks bro. Will give him a visit one of this day. Manage to locate the workshop in google map. Hehehe
  2. BMW e46 318ci engine swap

Hi, I am thinking of doing an engine swap for my BMW e46 318Ci currently running on M43 engine to M54b30. Looking for suggestions for trustable and reasonably priced workshop to this within Selangor area. Also, any workshop owners are welcome to pm me their business location plus estimated...
  3. drill

Dilemma: Inspira 2.0 or Cruze 1.8

Sorry for the late reply guys... Over the weekend i went back kampung for another round. From full bar to the lowest one of my fuel gauge, i manage to clock 530km. 82.3km was using hiway. The rest was trunk road. Not much of heavy traffic along the way. Cruising mostly at 80kmh. Fastest was at...
  4. drill

Guys, Thanks for all the input. In the end i choose airtrek after all. So far, used it for balik kampung. Can say that I'm satisfied with its power and fc. Not as bad as i expected. A week use in town driving, for rm30 manage to get me around 160km. Balik kampung journey yesterday took...
  5. drill

Thanks for the thoughts. Well, for now, yes it's going to be the car for her daily use and for us to balik kampung. Maybe later will get a kancil for her daily use... But that's just later la. I dont really drive every day, coz i i prefer to use my scooter. And if i were to drive to work also i...
  6. drill

Thanks guys. Ive dump the thought of chevy. But now got dilemma coz got people racun me with airtrek turbo. Hahahahha... Actually my loan for inspira 2.0 has been approved. But, turns out to be not as what thw salesman claim. He said can go 8 years. But i got 6 years. Its not me, but the car's...
  7. Dilemma: Inspira 2.0 or Cruze 1.8

Guys, Need some opinion. Recently I've test drive 2 cars. Both from the same manufacturing year, 2010. Proton Inspira 2.0 and Chevy Cruze 1.8. Proton Inspira 2.0 premium 2010 - RM33K OTR Chevrolet Cruze 1.8 LT Sport 2010 - RM23K OTR Look wise, Inspira looks a bit sporty. Cruze is more...
  8. drill

Need suggestion : Malaysia Boleh workshop

Hey bro!!! How r u? Yeah been sometime... Had so many time tried to avoid the modding scene... But i failed:banana:... My whole body so itchy when i drive car with no power hahaha... I'll pm u later k.
  9. drill

My wife used to drive perdana rvr turbo, and estima supercharge. She love the spectra 5, but she also complaint of pick up too slow. And for noises, i think she's used to it.:laugh: As for the car choices... Well... It's just hard to explain.
  10. drill

Yes... Pls do pm me. No harm on surveying right? Yup... Noted on the duration. Last mod i had on my mazda mx3 putting in a mazda engine from totally different chassis, took about 1 year. Manage to get the mounting fix, but had to abandon coz the engine is too high... Had to jacked up the bonnet...
  11. drill

Hahaha... Glad with all the infos... With the estimated pricing. Really appreciate it. Well, frankly speaking that is one of the choice.... Haven't really decide yet... But mitsubishi it is... To be honest, i would really love to get an airtrek engine... But i might go down to a 4g93 single cam...
  12. drill

Hehehe.... That is the reason of this topic. I need a good workshop that do custom jobs with fair price.
  13. drill

If only I got the cash to change the cars instead of modding it Im not into really heavy upgrade for the spectra. Just need a bit push for the pick up. I would have opted turbocharging it... Running a small turbine setup, but since the exhaust side is at the firewall, not much room to make...
  14. drill

Mine is Spectra 5. The engine is the same as Forte 1.6 minus of the 6 speed which the Forte has... Most problematic is only to get the gearbox. If it's the older sedan Spectra.... I believe i would simply dump in a Mazda engine inside.
  15. drill

I will consider yours ... I have my regular workshop which is nearby... But they are a bit busy. And I'm busy too nowadays. Still have my Mazda at the workshop waiting to be revive. Not solely their fault, the engine's head is with me... Still no time to polish it.
  16. drill

Yup.. if its a direct swap, it shud be easy. Too bad it's not... GSR coz roadtax is cheaper and yes, mine is the 1.8 Carens 1. The one before citra.
  17. drill

Im not looking for just upgrading for the Carens. The Carens FC is not giving good mileage. No faulty sensors... Its just as it is... Had checked with a couple of other Carens owner... RM100 ron 95 can give around 180km for town driving. Personally, if its consuming that much of fuel, it is ok...
  18. drill

May be so... any suggestion?
  19. Need suggestion : Malaysia Boleh workshop

Dear all, I need some recommendations on workshop that are able to do out of normal engine transplant with good workmanship and reasonable price, around Selangor or Melaka. Im thinking to change my Kia Carens year 2002 engine to Mitsubishi GSR auto engine and another one is to put a...
  20. drill

1994 Mazda Autozam AZ-3 1.8 (M)

Discount due to my birthday... Until end of this month. Rm18k, for car price only. Not inclusive all those documents and legal process. Also no spare parts. As is basis.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is it?

Audi will be introducing their new A5 and S5 Sportback, which is set to make public appearance at the upcoming 2016 Paris Motor Show. The A5, S5 and RS5 are primarily coupe and cabriolet guised, so the new Sportback version of these will slot above the 2-door equivalents, and just under the A7 and S7 family.

Apart from the base A5 and the more powerful S5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience