Search results

1. mist

DJ Roxy June @ Club Neverland KL

Who wants to join the party? :)
  2. [FS] 2004 E60 BMW 530i with 19" BBS RS-GT rims for sale

2004 E60 BMW 530i Fully imported new in 2004 Daily driven, ~84,000kms Excellent condition, freshly serviced Black exterior with cream leather interior & wood trim Car comes with: * M-Technik Bodykit (original BMW) * H&R Springs * 19" BBS RS-GT wheels, Continental CSC3 tyres Asking price...
  3. FS: HKS Hipermax Performer Coilovers for S15 Silvia

For the ones who don't read the marketplace forums very often :_: : Please click on the following link: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=128440
  4. mist

elo everyone...

hey everyone, just found ZTH this morning and joined the forum, so thought I'd say hello :) Look forward to talking and meeting with everyone! cheers, KJ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience