Search results

1. Y

Car Paint

anyone knows a good place to spray matt grey in Klang area?
  2. Nissan Juke

Hi All, any nissan juke owners here? thought of getting one but need to check on the 1) maintenance 2) where to service or anything that can be shared will be great.
  3. Y

[WTA] Fuel Consumption

other than the fuel consumption... can anyone share some other info like maintenance costs and where to get it done? Also any other information will be helpful i'm interested in the is250 as well....
  4. Y

Honda CRZ owners!

no one want to comment on the power and all? also what mileage you get on the full tank and how much is the full tank? also, anyone here following the service schedule or everyone not following? cause i see that at every 10k service need to spend at least 450 or even more... please let me...
  5. Y

Honda CRZ owners!

tell me about the experience man... hows it compared to other cars? in terms of power how?
  6. Y

Honda CRZ owners!

hahaha... pocket.. you changed the satria to crz? remember me? dont know... i'm thinkin of changing to save some petrol and use it as my daily commute as i travel about 100km a day....
  7. Y

Honda CRZ owners!

whats the FC like and hows the driving feel? also any other comments other than the snappy tail?
  8. Y

Used VW Golf Mk5 - is it worth buying?

with the recent announcement of the MK7 thats going to be launched in 2013, does anyone here think that the prices for the MK5 will drop even further? also some rumors about VW prices going up is it true?
  9. Y

Satria 1.3 can convert to what engine?

oh yea... i forgot one more that the more ambitious people do. they transplant a 4G67 (1.8) for endorsement. then later portion when they hunger for power becomes more and more. Plonk in a Evo block and welcome to power paradise. 4G67 parts shares majority of the 4G63 parts i think.
  10. Y

Satria 1.3 can convert to what engine?

1.5 DOHC (will be easier to pass JPJ) 1.6 mivec (harder to pass JPJ but possible) - cost higher 1.8 Mivec (harder to pass JPJ but possible) - cost even higher 1.8 GSR turbo (harder to pass JPJ but possible) - cost even higher all depends on how deep your pockets are. mivec has 2 types. silver...
  11. Y

workshop to change the engine

wow... really no one here?
  12. Y

workshop to change the engine

Hi All, very nice to hear all the engines changing... @ken and @cow... how much did the conversion cost? also can anyone tell me what engines can fit and all the costs? any workshop in klang can get it done? need as much help as my sis drove the car till almost kong already and now pass it...
  13. Y

Converting into turbo

what about the maintenance and the upkeep of the turbo engines for SW20?
  14. Y

1JZ VVTI users

Toyota Altezza 1 JZ-GTE VVT-I - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my looks very sweet... but need to sell off my car first before i go see that car or even call the owner... scared i psycho myself and end in trouble... hahahaha
  15. Y

1JZ VVTI users

i'm interested to know as i saw an altezza for sale with 1JZ already inside in mudah. looking very subtle and sweet. looking for something which will replace my e46 which i'm selling any feedback about the car or the maintenance or anything is useful info
  16. Y

1JZ VVTI users

just wondering whether 1JZ parts are easy to source be it from chop shop or new... would definitively prefer new... also hows the power coming out from it? just inquiring....
  17. Need Advice : Mark X

Hi All, Sorry if this question has been asked but i went through 10 pages and could not find anything about this. i would like to seek advice or ask about Mark X year 2004 to 2006 manufactured. 1) FC 2) Maintenance 3) Any workshop for this car in Klang or Subang? Thanks in...
  18. Y

Any nissan murano owners out there??

Hi All murano owners... can share the maintenance of the car? like normal maintenance how much... FC how much since it was mentioned that better than CRV... please share as much details as i'm waiting to sell my bmw and get a SUV and the murano looks very sweet and found a few second hand ones...
  19. Y

Honda CR-Z

is the car available for viewing? if yes please PM me the location
  20. Y

Tire Price list Zth

255/35/18 nexen N6000 = 600 bucks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I own a perdana with 6a12tt engine. Recently I involved in an accident and claim insurance to fix it. Now after got my car, I notice it just took significantly longer time to start. Despite it took like a 4-8 secs cranking, it is still able to start without fail. For your info, I've e-manage blue installed. Is it because of e-manage already lost the settings due to long time (1 month +) without battery? Btw, after it start, there are no issue with idling, acceleration, boost and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience