Search results

1. Salary range of Owners

I know its a little bit of a taboo to be discussing about it, but i always wonder the amount of salary you guys take home to be able to afford the Fairlady... So if you guys dont' mind, do tell... dont have to be accurately specific though...
  2. Complete 13b engine price

Hi there folks :) I don't have any mazda at the moment but i do have a 1965 vw beetle that is anxious about getting a new rotary heart rather than a flat four... So i'm begging for you guys to help me out if this project pulls through though... First things first...how much would a...
  3. 300hp Ford F150 Harley-Davidson SuperCab

America's most popular trucks join forces with America's motorcycle icon for the 2005 Ford Harley-DavidsonTM F-150. A truly unique pick-up, this is first and foremost an F-150 - the toughest Harley-Davidson F-150 ever with a new 5.4-liter, 3-valve Triton® V8 engine. But this truck isn't just...
  4. UDJ is selling his car!!!

His internet connection is too damn slow so i'm helping him out to post this one for him... here are the specs: engine: i.6 mivec-MD, HKS Super power flow intake with heat shield, custom carbonfibre air ram, color-coded rocker cover, braided hose sleeving kit, tanabe G-medallion muffler...
  5. TRAFFIC MAG says thank you!

Was told by the gang at traffic to post this up... so here goes... On behalf of the gang and crew from Traffic Magazine, we would like to give many thanks to all of the forumers here in ZTH for your support on the Mental Modders Showoff last weekend. Thanks for coming to the show ya! Not...
  6. white GTA rims for alfa romeos

here is another angle at this angel it's available at Hup Shun in Sunway. It happens to be white coz a friend of mine wanted it to be in white for his 147 (which later going to be painted in the same white as well) but shit happens and he didn't get the car and have to sell the rims. It is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

happen early this morning...at tmn sri andalaz klang..
inside my frenz house..car using good alarm like hp 1..donno the name la..
things dat got stolen..; e1 ecu,emanage,profec2,cable plug,blowoff,smarttag..
they even took his shoes also..damn la...
becarefull to others livin nearby ....few cases if im not mistaken....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience