Search results

1. king_jamez

Fariqe Hairuman introduces the Pro Neo Spec 2 by Works Engineering

makes me regret selling my neo! dannngg! =(
  2. king_jamez

RD2 Fuel Consumption

will try giving hyundai a call and if they do not provide such service i'll prolly look for u again for help....xD thanks scoupe!
  3. king_jamez

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

seriously nvr came across 3 bond....care to explain more on how it works and the process of it? it's diy rite?
  4. king_jamez

RD2 Fuel Consumption

i always travel to subang and practically subang is near my place....xD which area of subang? was thinking of sending to hyundai already as i heard some saying that hyundai offers free sensors checking...
  5. king_jamez

what is 3 bond? nvr heard of this....240km is achievable wit combined city n highway drive....180km for full city driving...im guessing it'll go back to 180km this time around or probably slight improvement from the plug cables...
  6. king_jamez

RD1 Plastic/ rubber sound

thanks tiburonshrk....managed to get rid of the annoying rattle sound from the trunk already...it was the plastic panel located beside the trunk lid where the rear windscreen is...the clip that secures the plastic panel to the trunk lid is broken probably when the paintshop guys are tearing the...
  7. king_jamez

managed to collect the ori plug cables that the spare part shop owner claimed to be for coupe and got it fixed yday...this time its really original hyundai mobis wit a nice packaging and box that comes wit it...also tried pumping petronas primax 95 extra which 1 of the forumer in THM claims to...
  8. king_jamez

will see how it goes...if the spare part owner still cant find for me then i'll ask him to refund then getting it from mr lee or hyundai itself....thanks scoupe...will keep u guys updated...=)
  9. king_jamez

RD2 Fuel Consumption

i did my oil change using 5w30, atf changed, air filter changed, spark plugs running alrite...the only thing right now is the plug cables...bought from spare part shop but was changed twice cuz not for my coupe but for other cars like elantra and matrix as they claim it's the same...so will be...
  10. king_jamez

hi daniel....thanks for the welcome...already called the spare part shop owner to look for the original coupe plug cables for me....so hopefully he'll be able to find them as promised...scoupe, citra is running on diff engine i suppose...1.8l as well...so would be definitely diff than beta for...
  11. king_jamez

i just came back from exchanging the plug cables from the spare part shop and was given citra's 1.8l plug cable...does a plug cable from 1.8l citra suit my coupe? that's my real concern here...i asked him and he said it's all the same...just different in length...at least if he give the 1.8l...
  12. king_jamez

RD2 Fuel Consumption

i know this thread has been quite dead for quite some time but i really need some enlightenment from all the sifu's...i got my rd2 lately....its an 1.6l auto...n guess what...my fc is also crazily high....rm50 can only bring me bout 180km city driving....tested this for a few refuel of rm50 and...
  13. king_jamez

will bring the cable back to exchange wit the right one...as for the air filter i supposed it would be fine as the difference is only by a few mm and it fits in nicely...i guess the difference was because it is an elantra's that they claim fits in to our coupe...where did u get ur air filter and...
  14. king_jamez

thanks scoupe for the link...1 of my fren had rd1 and he could clock bout 300km on average provided his was 1.8 n manual tranny of course...my previous neo could also clock around that figure so i assume mine is way too much even for an auto...city driving most of the time...travel to and fro...
  15. king_jamez

ahahaha...i guess it's pretty subjective...will probably give it a try on the next change n see for myself if it iridium does live up to its reputation...i supposed the safest is to get the ori plug cables from mr lee since the aftermarket ones wouldnt make much diff plus they do not have the...
  16. king_jamez

plug condition is still good...was actually thinking of changing to iridium...probably the next change...if the thicker cables doesn't make any difference on my stock engine then i guess i'll just go back to mr lee to get the ori one....thanks for the info scoupe!
  17. king_jamez

i only get bout 180km on average after a few times refueling of RM50....changed to semi last week n found out the plug cable is worn...the mechanic said lost of power could happen due to the plug cable...cant see how badly damaged the plug cable is cuz it's wrapped wit the black wire tape...was...
  18. king_jamez

cant wait to meet u guys...keep me informed if there's any TT coming up...at the mean time just trying to fix my coupe bits by bits....FC is crazily high...became better after i changed to semi...still looking for aftermarket air filter and plug cable...any good ones to recommend? wat other ways...
  19. king_jamez

ahhhh icic...so ur rd2 will be ur weekend car eh? rx8 is way beyond my range la bro...probably next time when i start working...but i'll rather get the legendary rx7 instead....xD btw how come hcc so quiet??
  20. king_jamez

yeah man...got it from esteem motor....how come u noticed that car? btw were u around ss15 last nite cuz i spotted a red rd2 when i was parking by the roadside....=)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any write up on tufoil's website or users experience on
using tufoil inside the gearbox & rear diff as well? would like to
hear some reviews on this matter. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience