Search results

1. Recaro Tomcat Evo 5 1 piece

For sale: Recaro Tomcat 1 Piece for sale Condition : Used, back slightly damaged but repaired (view pictures for more info) Fabric in good condition, no cuts, no tears, no holes. No brackets. Price : RM600 Location: Subang Jaya/USJ Contact: Call or whatsapp 011-59494909
  2. Original Rare Volk Racing C-Ultra Deep Dish 16x7jj +44 PCD 4x114.3 Ori Japan Rim

For sale: Original Rare Volk Racing C-Ultra Deep Dish 16x7jj +44 PCD 4x114.3 Ori Made in Japan Rims Size : 16 inch x 7jj Offset : +44 PCD 114.3 x 4 Made in Japan Condition : Original paint, Good, used, no dents, no cracks. Very rare Volk Racing C-Ultra Deep Dish Wheels by Rays Engineering...
  3. R

Original Mugen Bumper for Honda Prelude BB1 for sale

hey guys, just an update... bumper's sold already... cheers..
  4. R

yup Mugen Front bumper still available...
  5. R

I could send some more pics to you, cesar... I just sent you a pm... :itsme:
  6. Original Mugen Bumper for Honda Prelude BB1 for sale

Hey, I've got an original Mugen Front Bumper for Honda Prelude BB1 for sale. It comes with the original Mugen emblem. Condition is good, some paint cracks due to transportation, but other than that it's in good shape. The material it's made from is P.U. (definitely not fibre) Reason for...
  7. R

honda crx delsol

Hi, is the car sold already?
  8. R

WTS: Various of Honda Civic headlamp / taillamp

hi bro, do you have any headlights/tail lamps for honda prelude 91-96? Pm me please. Thanks.
  9. R

180sx@ferrari-with video

Re: nissan 180sx custom bodykit like ferrari awesome project, bro... free bump for you. maybe you can find a foreign buyer... our market here is too small la...
  10. R

Happening Police Siren CW Talking Speaker..

just got mine, installed... and am very happy with the product. great seller... very friendly guy, thanks ezywan... this siren is a LOT of fun, just gotta be careful when you use it. Keep a lookout for the cops! Free bump for you, ezywan :)
  11. R

((( BOV - Sard R2d2, hks ssqv, TD05 Actuator, Boost Controller )))

damnit... just missed the SSQV... f.b.a...
  12. R

MMC Metal Head Gasket 1.0 - 2.0mm (4g91, 4g92, 4g93)

bro, i'm thinking of going metal gasket... what's the recommended one for gsr?
  13. R

MMC Metal Head Gasket 1.0 - 2.0mm (4g91, 4g92, 4g93)

good stuff... free bump!
  14. R

Help! Mysterious Blinking Green Turbo Light (GSR)

lan_evo, you're right, the new air filter that I put in was blocked. and that was the cause of the power loss. jinkl, yea bro, i did, cuz while trying to put in the new filter I had to hold the MAF sensor and the harness... does this have to do with the green light? I took a look at the...
  15. R

Help! Mysterious Blinking Green Turbo Light (GSR)

me and my mech checked for vacuum leaks hose by hose... no leaks... but the lil green light still blinks. my car is sick. :s
  16. Help! Mysterious Blinking Green Turbo Light (GSR)

hey guys, Need some input from the sifus a bit... this headache is really driving me crazy... Here's the situation, swapped my air filter two days ago... and that's where the problem started. After the swap, the car didn't drive like it used to... I noticed a huge drop in power (about 20%...
  17. R

Honda Civic EG9 Altezza Style Tail Lights Carbon Fibre Look

andy_coupe, i just sent a PM to you... and btw, these lights are made in taiwan... so it's not the cheapo version... cheers :)
  18. R

b - bring u - up m - my p - post ! - !!
  19. R

no more civic owners on zth? :x

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all,

just wanted to find out what the general opinion is for the top range Honda City and the Kia Forte.

City around 90k and the Forte around 94k.. but City oni 1.6, Forte 2.0.

In terms of exterior Forte and City look like clones...Interior got any comments?

Anyone compared these cars? in terms of performance and quality which would be a better buy?

Appreciate any feedback :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience