Search results

1. eeheng

Max Speed Of Ur Myvi!!

1 year ago i was dring my sunny b11 with 175km/h on highway, my friend cut me smoothly. I think he drive more than 180km/h. His myvi is 1.3 at stock.
  2. eeheng

[WTS] Myvi Bodykit

please quote me the best price for passo trd full set. Is the bumper with sportlight? Fit myvi head lamp instead of passo one? Best price for unpainted and painted. Thanks.
  3. All sorts of TOYOTA NEW cars(Northern Area)

Promotion for all ZTH members who wanted to buy a TOYOTA in Northern Area (Perlis, Kedah, Penang) - VIOS - ALTIS - CAMRY - ADVANZA - INNOVA - YARIS - WISH - HILUX - FORTUNER - HIACE - Very Low Down-payment For Toyota Vios Vios From RM68,644.00 To RM90,900 Call Me For Better Price 3...
  4. eeheng

Scooby owner's ride - photo album

Hey, i am from Keat Hwa too... :)
  5. eeheng

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

LOL, that one must experience one by one and see which one suit me the most. My plan is 20k for a car, hopefully could get a SEG that already loaded with BT. The other 20k to modify. 40k to cure my cancer of poison.:smokin:
  6. eeheng

i think end of next year i will just call done of my project... Haha, hopefully... But quite confused, i want a comfort ride but the other side i want performance. Engine that side will spend more, i willing to do so for 4A-GE BT... WTF man, help me from the poison...:stupid:
  7. eeheng

But those items you stated surely will increase the power right? Cost much?
  8. eeheng

Hmm... I read a tread here before, they said that 4 throttle wont give much power? I thought it would raise the torque... Ya i know it is a never ending story once you transplant...:nurse: But my mind still so itchy always think of it...:stupid:
  9. eeheng

Ya i know SEG is very attractive...:rolleyes: Hehe... Aiyar, cant chase after him then he more lansi... But i think topspeed over 220km/h might cut my friend's fd2r already... His speedcut stay at 220 something only...:thefinger: Anyway, might share your experience with your lovely seg with...
  10. eeheng

The poison? I got it 3 years ago, since my dad bought an AE101. I was planning to mod it, so search a lots on the net, but too bad it sold after an accident... :banghead: After i got my license, my dad bought me a Civic EK sedan with B16A swapped. Lousy the tranny was automatic, lag of power...
  11. eeheng

Guys, i was wondering is it worth to rebuild a SEG AE101? The car, paint, engine, wheels, brakes, exterior and etc. so a lot works to do with it... And it cost lots of $ too... But is it worth? A car that aged more than 10 years... I do really love the SEG, planning to buy one 2010 and thinking...
  12. eeheng

Modifying Ae111 trueno front cut into AE111 corolla GT

Can pass the jpj approval? Due to the headlamp changed?
  13. eeheng

Momo Passo steering

Best Price please...
  14. eeheng

L2 engine with oversized pison

pm me best price pls...
  15. eeheng

wts: twin tip exhaust mira L2

Re: wts: twin tip exzos mira L2 pm me best price...
  16. eeheng

owners club kancil..

Any owner from kedah? Mine one only a stock 850... T_T Bump: Any owner from kedah? Mine one only a stock 850... T_T
  17. eeheng

Satria GSR converted GTI for sale CHEAP

Give me best price bro... Got any other photos?
  18. eeheng

Used Japan Car Parts

Please PM me the price of the Mazda Familia 323 GTR body part...
  19. eeheng

Looking for TT-01 drift pack

Asap bro... If got give me a call please, cause seldom online sometime... 0125910999, appreciate...
  20. eeheng

Looking for TT-01 drift pack

I want tamiya only bro... He can get how much?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my iswara just got broken into last night.. some fucker took my LA amp.. well, i dunno if i can consider myself lucky because i guess that fucker didnt have time to take anything else notably my ss amp and player.. u know what that fucker took? he took one amp, my coin box, and my fucking school bag! with all my fucking notes in it! he left my calculator and pencil box behind but took my bag! what a fucking prick! i'm sorry for the foul language but im damn annoyed now.. never ever park ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience