Search results

1. AsimoV2

Turbo Vs Vtec

Had a drag in a celica with a 2zzge engine againts a 99 wrx impreza once, manage to get a headstart for a while trying to keep the revs above 6.5k while shifting to maintain lift, but then the wrx's turbo kicks in then i got smoked by a loooong shot. cant really compare, both cars had their...
  2. AsimoV2

Turbo Vs Vtec

My friend's turbo charge Type R DC5. just thought i'll share since we're on the topic.
  3. AsimoV2

anyone knows where to get this bodykit for FD???

no kit yet dude, not really keen on any of the other FD bodykits... unless its the veilside fortune one, but that kit is hella expensive. and also i'll need fat deep rims to go with it. so might as well leave it stock now...
  4. AsimoV2

hey cwcham i have no luck finding anything local, just go to google and type mazdaspeed rx7 GTC(GT-Concept) bodykit and you'll find plenty. but most are from the US. and for the light covers i have never found any. but i just did a search, and found this dude selling it.. but a bit too risky...
  5. AsimoV2

Why should I splurge on an RX7?

Not technically 2.6, but close to that.. would definately give a stock GTR a run for their money tho.. They do drink a lot of petrol even as a stock car... most turbo cars are thirsty cars anyway. even with grandma driving styles, a full 65L tank would hardly get 350kms. If fuel economy is on...
  6. AsimoV2

I'm glad that it was useful for you :) good luck with finding a car your looking for!! :)
  7. AsimoV2

1. Is it practical? I drive to work everyday. 20km each way. No, not practical... but driving to work is fine(assuming you only carry a suitcase or medium size baggages), boot doesnt fit anything, no cup holder, steering column not adjustable, glove box keeps popping open 2. What's the...
  8. AsimoV2

I've been looking for this kit for a while too, i found a couple places selling replicas around but none of which comes with the dark driving light cover that comes with the original mazdaspeed kit.
  9. AsimoV2

Single Turbo or Twin Turbo

Single turbo reduces heat in the engine bay, and it also reduces all the excess piping needed for a twin setup.. that is quite beneficial for the rotary, as it runs really hot... but single turbo conversions does increase the turbo lag unless its set up properly
  10. AsimoV2

RX7 & RX8 attraction with the ladies? Your opinion?

I've heard girls mistake a FD with a 180sx, but it seems that FDs attracts more guys than girls.. maybe becos most girls arent aware of what it is
  11. AsimoV2

Random Car Pics Part 2

12. AsimoV2

Idiot Drivers

nah, they broke into the car behind them and pushed the damn thing away..
  13. AsimoV2

Idiot Drivers

The idiot double parked behind someone elses car...
  14. AsimoV2

Perth AutoSalon pics

15. AsimoV2

Perth AutoSalon pics

16. AsimoV2

Perth AutoSalon pics

sure thing dude :laugh: :biggrin:
  17. Perth AutoSalon pics

Team Fusion :: Album Pics of Perth autosalon 07
  18. AsimoV2

Vertical/Scissor/Lambo door kit

Hi peeps just wondering where i could get a bolt-on vertical door kit in malaysia? preferably in the penang area. i tried all the car accesories shop but couldnt find it... Thanks:regular_smile:
  19. AsimoV2

Is it just me who's getting dents in parking?

i too would like to thank the considerate assholes that decorate my car with dents... you know who you are... assholes!! anyway, i found this site while trying to find a quick fix for the dents, just thought i'll share it... havent tried it tho, let me know if it really does works Remove...
  20. AsimoV2

Third party in relationship

SHould never put all your eggs in one basket... unless ur married...