Search results

1. P

wts: SR3 rear absober at RM50 and waja spring at RM30

bro ur SR3 rear absober come with a pair 1 rite? u have picture? if u dun mine..:regular_smile:
  2. P

4G92P engine, wirings, ecu & manual gearbox for sell

still available... bump..
  3. P

sorry guy.. selling for complete set.. bump..
  4. P

sorry gear box sold already
  5. P

sorry bro.. all my gearbox sold already la.. please read previous post.. sorry
  6. P

pm replied and bump for today..
  7. P

sorry i'm not sure the price with installation.. u have to find ur own machanic to install it.. market price is around 1k or u luckly u can get below 1k for installation. for the engine i'm selling it for rm1.2 firm it come with flywheel, cluch, extractor everything all in..
  8. P

4g92p to 4g92 Mivec

all 1.6 are injection if not mistaken include mine also... meter reading at 200k without gearbox..
  9. P

4g92p to 4g92 Mivec

putra or gti engine will cost u minimum 2k and above normally... if u wan 4g92p i have 1 unit here engine, full wiring and sensor and ecu.. how much to pakai runner i not sure la.. bro hehe
  10. P

he bro, petrol consumpion.. for me i manage to pump rm60 which is full tank for m to drive for 480km.. if tekan more i thinkcan go around 400km lo.. depend how u drive la.. mileage is 200000 plus.. engine no problem.. onli head gasket, timing belt, engine oil, spark plug need to required to...
  11. P

Puspakom inspection with iswara ori loud muffer

my satria 1.6 now using 1.8 putra engine with 2inch 4-2-1 extractor and connect back the 1.6 cat and muffler. if i rev sound quite loud and quite weird sound la.. will puspakom fail me as well?
  12. P

Proton 1.6 single cam engine

proton 1.6 single cam, wiring and ecu rm1200 location subang
  13. P

item still available... bump..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today we have here with us a Citroen DS5, Fresh from the dealership, the owner strictly brief the dealership not to do any post delivery procedures on the car as he had hired us to complete the entire car for him. We arrived early in the morning to get started with the car and this is how confident our customers are to us. He left the car without even...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience