Search results

1. H

any car u want..

sorry guys.. im not doing this business anymore. mod, please delete this topic. thanks!
  2. H

16" ssr type C

neo boleh masuk??? tayar ape saiz?
  3. H

help with my exhaust~

yes,i know the power will sacrifice a bit.. but how come its noisy? if its silent then lost a bit power then its ok la..
  4. H

help with my exhaust~

my mid box is from JFA.. i think custom made.. is there any possibilty that the fibre in the mid box finish d? i did the exhaust like 6 months ago.. the muffler's fibre still got a lot since my friend only use for 2 months only... so how can i make the noise as low as possible with the max...
  5. H

help with my exhaust~

oooo really? hmm, but wat i heard, some backpressure is important for NA cars.. straight flows r for turbos.. thats wat i heard la.. but my HKS hyper sounds so nice, but so loud.. n s flows r suppose to be silent.. how come mine so loud? im really puzzled by this.. ????
  6. help with my exhaust~

guys.. need help here. im driving a satria neo. n i did my exhaust at JFA, sunway.. 4-1 header, one mid box, 2 inches piping ( i think, or maybe 2.2 around there la) n HKS hyper muffler( straight).. the power is nice, the sound also nice.. its just that, its really noisy.. so just yesterday...
  7. H

Where can buy K&N Drop In Air Filter

oooo..better off buy the cleaner? how much is the kit?
  8. H

Where can buy K&N Drop In Air Filter

talking bout K&N, im using open pod. where can i get it reoil? i bought it at JFA sunway, but i dont wanna do there. sure overprice..so where else? thanks~
  9. H

Where to buy SSCUS seats in KL/PJ

guys.. just wanna know. if like for SSCUS STAR, how much ey? n how much for the tapak usually? just wanna know the price estimation ;)
  10. H

15" SSR type C with Adrenalin tyres

lol.. ok. how much for the rims?
  11. H

15" SSR type C with Adrenalin tyres

so expensive.. cuz its not ori rims.. bro, if rims only how much?
  12. H

how to turbo a campro??

gt auto: GSR piston can be use in campro????
  13. H

how to turbo a campro??

david: wow, really? thats good news.. 180whp? thats a LOT.. n how much is the kit?? got any idea?? and, 0.8 bar?
  14. H

how to turbo a campro??

esky, yeah, i heard bout that too~ hope they'll be a turbo kit that wont blow our engine :)
  15. H

how to turbo a campro??

samlee: wat the ****... rm 8888? i wonder if the myvi owners can afford that.. n to me, if that is the price, i would rather wait n do a transplant... but still, 200 hp is A LOT~
  16. H

how to turbo a campro??

GT auto: im from .com... hmm, not sure la. havent been active in the forum lately.. esky: yeah, i was thinking the same too.. is it strong enough???
  17. H

how to turbo a campro??

grey: im not worried bout the sound.. just that i cant do engine transplant, cuz the car's name is under my dad's. seanlee: need another management? u mean a standalone? woah, thats gonna cost a lot.. how bout a piggy??
  18. H

how to turbo a campro??

GT auto: hye, nice to hear from u.. hmmm, joshua? from millenium? not yet... i thought he only do ECU
  19. H

how to turbo a campro??

HKS: yeah, maybe changing engine would be better. buti cant.. cuz my dad wont approve. thanks for the list~ vyruzj: okay, ill go look there... seanlee: oooooo really? my college near ipoh only.. if u got anything bout them, let me know okay? thanks~~
  20. how to turbo a campro??

hey guys.. i own a 1.6 MT satria neo with campro as its heart.. and of cuz its an NA. im thinking of BOT/ Bolt On Turbo this engine.. so, 1. any suggestion HOW to? wat do i need? 2. do i need to change the internals? pistons? 3. precautions that i need to look after... 4. management? is it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:o

Hey guys..i owned a civic 2.0 i-vtec auto..n now i would like to do smthg to the car..hope u guys can help me on this..
1. can a DC-5 engine fit into this car??
2. can fit the DC-5 dashboard??
3. wat about the knuckle,mounting n everythg??
4. how much does it cost for DC-5 halfcut?
5. where i can do all this thing n where i can get DC-5 halfcut??

please help me to figure out this things...

thanks guys!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience