Search results

1. bernardyeo

OHLINS full adjustable for Mit Evo 4~9

What car was is previously fitted on?
  2. bernardyeo

A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

They should copy Ferrari and Bugatti instead.
  3. bernardyeo

Golf GTI Hijacked!!!

Malaysian Law states that drug trafficking will get a mandatory death sentence. Benji wasn't trafficking drugs. it was for his own consumption so just go for rehab.
  4. bernardyeo

Fully loaded Mitsubishi evo 8 for sale with NOS

Fred, you can upload the photos to imageshack.us and then link to this thread.
  5. bernardyeo

Semi slick tires for sale !

I don't think it's a semi slick, but I can say it's a fantastic tyre. Low road noise, superb grip, and very very sharp steering response. Also very good wet traction. I love those tyres.
  6. bernardyeo

Audio System for Evo's

iPod with in-ear earphones. Super lightweight and can hear only the music.
  7. bernardyeo

Al-Fatihah & Condolence to KJ or Chocolatestarfish or Khairil Jauhari Johar

I'm shocked to see that Chocolate Starfish is gone. I never knew the man but I've seen his posts here and there. I always laughed when I see his nickname and wondered if he really knew what it meant. I guess I wouldn't know now... Rest in peace, and thank you for brightening up so many...
  8. bernardyeo

Fuel price in May 1st 2010

:D Burst out laughing at this!!:rofl:
  9. bernardyeo

SIC Track Day

DD, no, why not keep your car and drive it daily like a taxi...like me.
  10. bernardyeo

SIC Track Day

I can't remember for sure now, but I vaguely remember it's something long like 10 years lifespan. Call Farah up to confirm. Not sure if the smallest aerosol has enough to stop an engine fire. Because sometimes it may be too hot to open the bonnet so you may need to release the bonnet catch and...
  11. bernardyeo

SIC Track Day

Look for Farah 012 6202922. Office: 03 78858577 They moved to 22A, Jalan PJU 3/40, Sunway Damansara, 47810 Kota Damansara. They have 3 aerosol types size up to 1kg. The 2kg one is like the standard extinguisher which is refillable. I bought that one for RM450. It's very much more expensive...
  12. bernardyeo

SIC Track Day

Dawg, don't use the ABC powder fire extinguisher. You may extinguish the fire but the heat will bond the powder to the engine, so in the end you must replace the engine. I don't know how effective the CO2 gas is with big fires, or how many seconds before the extinguisher runs out. Anyway, the...
  13. bernardyeo

MLOC BEWARE!!! Member almost kena carjacked!!!

As far as I know, you can send your driver for chauffeur training in Australia. They teach evasive manoeuvres, passenger protection, etc etc. But it's quite expensive. Google for it. If you are high level enough, maybe you can apply for a handgun license?
  14. bernardyeo

MLOC BEWARE!!! Member almost kena carjacked!!!

Add me. http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=705416526 :wavey:
  15. bernardyeo

Wanna buy an Evo but scared

Acknowledge your fear, then take the necessary precautions. Don't let the fear of thieves steal your dream. Find out when is the next TT session, then learn all the preventive and security measures you can take. PS: One more thing. If you really want to feel the surge of the turbo, better get...
  16. bernardyeo

Brembo Disc Brake Keychain

Can COD in PJ / Sunway / Subang area? Please PM me.
  17. bernardyeo

Something that pissed me off

I get that kind of comparison all the time. i.e. your evo is just not as comfortable as the Mercedes S class lor... or your evo will get smoked by the Lambo LP640... I mean, how can a cheap Japanese sports saloon compare with a RM900k Mercedes in comfort or a RM1+ million supercar? If I spend...
  18. Original Evo 6 TME Turbo for sale

Posting for a friend: "I've got a Evo 6 TME Turbo (titanium fin) TD05RA-15GK2-10.5T for sale ... It has an upgraded Evo 8 MR actuator because water tends to go inside the evo6 actuator & making it rust ... The problem has been solved with a better design actuator from evo 8 onwards ... The...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Best Car magazine in Japan is showing off a couple of pictures of the upcoming GT-R and reporting some interesting stuff. They claim:

"The standard GTR is expected to start at $57K while the V Spec and EVO Spec will start at $67K and $94K respectivly. Both a 6 speed and an advanced paddle shifting automatic are to be available. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience