Search results

1. S

Get Good Price. Cash. Fast & Easy For Your Car!

Hi, will you be able to quote me the price for for Proton Satria Neo (M) 1.6 H-Line Year Manufactured: 06/07 Colour: Brilliant Red Current mileage (KM): 97000km Transmission: Manual - ABS, air bags - excellent Rike Cool car tint - sport rims and new tyres - 4-2-1 exhaust...
  2. S

Trade in your car [Quotation available]

Hi, will you be able to quote me the price for for Proton Satria Neo (M) 1.6 H-Line Year Manufactured: 06/07 Colour: Brilliant Red Current mileage (KM): 97000km Transmission: Manual - ABS, air bags - excellent Rike Cool car tint - sport rims and new tyres - 4-2-1 exhaust...
  3. S

Trade in Price.

4. S

Quality 12''-18'' Used Tyre for sale!!

Bro do you have Falken ZE912 195/55/15 tyres? I need 4 tyres with min thread of 85%. Do PM me if you have them and I will drop by your store. Cheers!
  5. S

[wts]15" offset rims for sale with 90% falken tyre

Bro I am the guy whom you met yesterday. Unfortunately my pcd is 114.3.... should you change your mind to sell the tyres and rims seperately, I am very interested in purchasing your tyres. Do contact me at 012 8277798. Thanks.
  6. S

new rays 15' for sale

satria neo can fit? wats the price ler...
  7. S

new rays 15' for sale

bro dunno what rim but it's 15" posing with the 19" rim. How much for the 15" and the offset and pcd? PM me k!
  8. S

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

bro pm me 4 tyres falken ze912 195/55/15. many thanks in advance!
  9. S

[wts]15" offset rims for sale with 90% falken tyre

bro do you sell the tyres only?
  10. S

[WTS] OZ racing & L.A. GEAR rim cap, halfcut item from Japan.

Bro still got OZ caps? Do PM me if you have it. Thanks!
  11. S

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

Hi bro, where is your shop located? I wanna pay you a visit :love:
  12. S

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

Bro do quote me full car spray to metallic white, my satria neo. Btw, where is ur location? Many thanks in advance!
  13. S

New ICE 4 Sell...

Bro do pm me the best price for PG 60 and where about to COD this weekend! Thanks!
  14. S

Original Soundstream XSC.6 <RM280

Hi bro, wanna ask will this be compatible for SQ purpose. I am looking at beginner purpose thus no need so high-end. Someone offered me Pegasus but am afraid might be fake but then again I trust Auto Gen thus am interested in this speaker.
  15. S

MAC Audio RED Attack series 2ch&4ch amplifier RM160

Hmm... ok just want to know more about this amp. Btw what is RMS and what's the usage? I will drop by this Sat.
  16. S

WTS NGV Conversion - Imported stuff NOT CHINA

Bro, I am interested. Dealt with you on the Zaptor before ^_^ Kindly quote me the pricing for Satria Neo 1.6.
  17. S

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

thanks bro, awaiting your good news!
  18. S

I have settled air filter:regular_smile: Any strut and rear bar for neo? Really interested....
  19. S

bro, any items suitable for satria neo?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have here with us a Toyota Prius today, being silver, it is very hard for a glossy and wet finish but we certainly produce the most spectacular results. Check out the process.

Upon arrival, we did a quick walk around the car to spot any visible damages on the body...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience