Search results

1. P

Toyota Hilux Sipping on Jet Fuel Takes On Antartic!

No offence, but I seriously think that you should credit the original author instead of copying and paste. If randoms copy ZTH's article, I don't think ZTH will be happy too. Don't flame me, peace:biggrin:
  2. P

Adjustable Front / Rear Camber & Toe Kits

Please pm me the price of the front and back camber kit for Honda Accord S84
  3. P

Random Exotics Pics 2

[/COLOR] I think that might be a Mazda Cosmo. With 3-Rotor, 20b. I might be wrong though.
  4. P

Random Exotics Pics 2

Credits to Stomp
  5. P

upgrade for accord S84

May I know what ECU will u be running then.?
  6. P

upgrade for accord S84

Its amazing that so many things are different, maybe u should come out with a list of 'what to do' if there is someone going for a project like urs. Photos of the buildup will help too.
  7. P

upgrade for accord S84

Which halfcut model did you get?
  8. P

My Snail Rebuild Integra DB8

Where is the exact shop location? I know it is in JB.
  9. P

Experience on Falken ZE-522?

I agree that expensive tyres doesn't mean excellent wet handling capabilities. But I do think that acceptable wet handling for normal use should be the minimum expectation. But with ZE522, there is no wet handling capabilities to start off with; its like driving a hovercraft on land.. You...
  10. P

Experience on Falken ZE-522?

I've ZE-522 on four of my tyres.. Its essentially not gripping at all in wet, I've to stop way before the traffic light in preparation of any unforeseen hydroplaning action.. And yes, I am not exaggerating on it.. I dun understand how manufacturers can come out with these tyres.:confused:
  11. P

upgrade for accord S84

pics on ur build thread pls.
  12. P

The M-issed BMW M that never was w/video

The V12 engine was used in the Mclaren F1 Supercar. McLaren MP4-12C's predecessor.
  13. P

Honda Accord Variants Owners Club ( HAVOC )

I'm also a 6th gen Accord (S86) owner, and have owned the car for a almost month, currently facing the same situation that bro bluzzr is facing, where can I get more information on the aftermarket performance parts that are suitable for our cars? I can't seem to find any relative information in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can someone teach me or help me on installing wira s.e bumper to wira sedan?? and the grill.. coz i install the grill, seen like "terkeluar" from the lamp..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience