Search results

1. jdmdevil

Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - final

at last he made his peace... hahahahahahaha...
  2. jdmdevil

Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - final

interesting... so avantech is a bad guy la over here in this discussion? where is the workshop aziziel? been there before?
  3. jdmdevil

EG crossmember help

i think its an anti roll bar la...
  4. jdmdevil

advise needed..EG6

it all depends on what kind of mod r u looking 4... if ur intention is to have a good machine (normal convertion), more power than a standard single cam 1.6, i suggest :- -buy a standard 94 eg6 halfcut -standard b16a, all the other stuff from the halfcut u can reuse back, stripped...
  5. jdmdevil

2wd on the road...

would love to start early...and to the participant, please... i mean pleaseee come early.. some participant registered @ 9pm... :banghead: & also pls take note that there's a driver briefing & scrutineering to be done (gonna take a few hours to be done).. & not to forget, for the first time...
  6. jdmdevil

spoom with ad07

195/55/15, pcd 100
  7. jdmdevil

spoom with ad07

up uppp & awayy!!!!
  8. spoom with ad07

i want to swap my spoom 15"+Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 with any 15" sport rim + tyre + u have to top up a bit. Rim bought brand new (perfect condition) last february and tyres is 70%++.. call for more details.. Pic will be uploaded later.. reason : my roadtax just expired, need cash...
  9. jdmdevil

cheap price for rim japan 2peace

waaa... finger still got inai.. just married haaaa.... freee bumpp!!!
  10. jdmdevil

Realistic Car Part Keychain

i thought i saw a tyre.. what brand?
  11. jdmdevil

digital climate control installation

i ok but u busy memanjang.... hahahahaha
  12. jdmdevil

Tinted offer from RM28-1xxx

RM28 tinted for 4 door window. Available color = Black (5%,10%,20%,30% & 50%) IR = 55% UV = 99% VLT = 5-50% if i want this material for 2 back window & rear window only can ka?
  13. jdmdevil

digital climate control installation

bring upp my possttt!!!
  14. digital climate control installation

anyone knows any workshop that can install/convert local ej6 manual climate control to ek4 96-98 auto climate control in KL/selangor? got the stuff already, but dunno where to install.... PM me/sms me the workshop. 012 6784422
  15. jdmdevil

Juru Hi-Way Auto City Carnival 2007

the winner i think its a custom car.. seen one before in jb... all custom..
  16. jdmdevil

Steering vibrates when brake during high speed....

check your disc brake.. i think ur disc is bent...
  17. jdmdevil

[WTS]DKNY Sneaker

original or not?
  18. jdmdevil

watermarks remover !

u know la living @ condo's... open car park... hujan n then kena sun.. became watermark.. polish? i try to go to CARS to polish my car, then the fella said that this has to be done @ the paint shop... after polish, then re-laquer some more... die laa like this..
  19. jdmdevil

watermarks remover !

is there any stuff for body watermarks?
  20. jdmdevil

watermarks remover !

yess.... name & if possible pic pleaseee!!!! cannot tahan the watermarks already...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just to let u guys know that skunk2 fake intake manifold has arrive on our shore.
so for those potential buyer,be aware what u paid for.what i'm afraid of is some
of the shop pass it as genuine item.i'm not saying that they purposely sell u a fake
1 and claim it to be genuine but some of them doesn't even know how to tell the
different.that's not all,some of their supplier don't even bother to tell them.
for those of u who don't know how to differentiate between them,just look
at the vacuum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience