Search results

1. devious17

Time to Renew my vow with Zth.

-Location: Chewlai -Occupation: Semi-retired kacang puteh seller -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Spam mail in my Yahoo inbox (Yeah man! Yahoo!) -When was it? 2003 -What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Being an Ass and hoping to convert a few. -What...
  2. devious17

Best of the best engine oils

My 'Best of the Best engine oil' depends on the thickness of my wallet or the health of my banking books. Just ensure you dont buy fake/recycled lube.
  3. devious17

Thank you those of you who voted BN

Waah ! Such thread/topic is again allowed here aa? No fair weii!
  4. devious17

Sound come out from suspension

" Sound come out from suspension" Put back in laa :biggrin: sorry laa, I couldnt resist making an ass of myself.
  5. devious17

Perodua Myvi manual shortshifter?

A case of simple DIY would do it just like Izso said. I wouldnt pay for a short shifter on a myvi, mana mahu pigi?
  6. devious17

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Can anyone advice where can I get my hands on an RX8 4 port auto front cut that is in reasonable condition?
  7. devious17

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

Jeepers! 16 years with Zth is the only forum I've stayed so long. Who's already a grandpa?
  8. devious17

Thank you those of you who voted BN

Wow! Such thread is now allowed in zth? hehehehe
  9. devious17

Radiator bypass pipe leaking,how to fix it

hahahaha.....read the "so-called-expert-pro-sifu" I immediately kept quiet afraid of repercussion.
  10. devious17

Still in the scene...just a different scene
  11. GTR R33 Standard rim

I am looking to buy a set of standard R33 rims. Does anyone have a set lying around?
  12. devious17

Wow, a thread for old farts! Where are the rest?
  13. devious17

To New Beginnings

A new beginning so lets grow some balls and say what we mean, mean what we say.
  14. devious17

Telstar/626 Gang; Sleeper car!

Anyone wants a whole 96 Telstar Ghia 4 door sedan 2.0 car? It still runs but with the usual wear and tear. Mainly for parts. PM me.
  15. devious17

Felixia Yeap

Raja Zainal Badri, related to selangor royals ,nephew to raja nong chik
  16. devious17

Felixia Yeap

aah...I am with you..... cant stop anyone if they decided to show their stupidity, me thinks.
  17. devious17

Side income for the uni student

Sg.Wang McD was paying me RM1.80 and eat all you can burger but no tapau as ^pomen_GTR^ pointed out.
  18. devious17

Felixia Yeap

Fiasco? what fiasco? Embracing Islam is a good thing that can happen to anyone........just hope she can bare with the fan club.
  19. devious17

Side income for the uni student

internship if your CGPA is strong.....otherwise its the 'good ol' roll up your sleeves and get down to it'.