Search results

1. S

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Hello, yesterday went to exhaust shop in Cheras near Roundabout Jalan cheras/MRR2, but not sure the name. today went to Kaki Exhaust Maluri, to check price. I decided to go with Kaki Exhaust since the muffler price is a bit cheaper compare to the other shop, but not until now since you advise...
  2. S

SR20-DET-My plan for the exhaust system

Thanks bro.
  3. SR20-DET-My plan for the exhaust system

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100%...
  4. S

sr20 workshop

BY the way, taking my jip out of the workshop today and probably just gonna park around the house until go to another workshop. Really can't wait until I can get the engine 100% done. :)
  5. S

sr20 workshop

Bro thanks.
  6. S

sr20 workshop

Hello, I much prefer Sri Kembangan than puchong. I just already checked their facebook. I might be contacting them very soon and tell them my problem and see if they can have a look at my car. Thanks a lot bro and do you send your machine there as well?
  7. S

sr20 workshop

Hi damnthing,thanks, I kind of looking for workshop in KL for now. last resort then will consider going to Puchong. The current workshop that takes care of my jip now has completed its scope of work and I can say the jip is driveable, and running okay. I really like this SR20 (bongkok version)...
  8. S

sr20 workshop

Thanks bro, I know him, he did my a31 before. But I am looking for a place near where I live ie. near KL area. I appreciate though bro...I need someone like him but in KL area, cheras, pandan indah, keramat can consider.
  9. S

sr20 workshop

Hello, I installed an SR-20 turbo (engine and gearbox) from S14 silvia on a jeep. The car is now running fine but still in the workshop because it needs some repair/adjustment on brake system and also some wiring. However, as the mechanic is not a "kaki modified" mechanic,especially on...
  10. S

SR20 (S14) Turbo Engine major problem

Blitz, thanks for your advice.
  11. SR20 (S14) Turbo Engine major problem

Hello, Bought Engine (lantai) SR20 manual Turbo from S14 car. After successfully installed on another car, found problems as follows; 1) When we took off the sump pan, there were small pieces of broken something about 2 table spoons worth-like when you smash a ceramic cup- the pieces are...
  12. Installing 3rd row seat in a SUV

Hi, I am driving a 5 seater SUV and plan to have a third row seat (to make it a 7 seater). Anyone know where this can be done professionally? Thanks.
  13. S

Mitsubishi Challenger 96/97 3.0 Petrol

Price reduced to RM38,888.88
  14. Mitsubishi Challenger 96/97 3.0 Petrol

Mitsubishi Challenger 4x4 SUV year 96 registered in 97. 3000cc Petrol/auto. Just bought in November last year, have not done anything to it except a regular service and I installed a nudge bar with a couple of fog lights. Mileage is 149,000km, new and nice paint job. Clean interior and exterior...
  15. S

Taking my car to Bangkok, Thailand

Saga, thanks a lot. do you remember the part where you obtained the temporary permit to drive your vehicle in Thailand? How long did they give the permit for? Or how they decided how long the permit would be? or can we just ask for the maximum ie. 6 months?
  16. S

Mokomoko, no problem. in your case (from what i read), if you travel with your own car, not borrowed or rented, take the car ownership (Geran) with you, the car should have valid road tax too. Take any paperwork related to the buying of the car such as loan document or Transfer of ownership from...
  17. S

Hi All, I have to work in Bangkok for a year (possibly 2) and I plan to take my Malaysian car across the border (Bukit Kayu Hitam)and drive straight to Bangkok. I was wandering if anyone has experienced doing this? I googled and found out some good info but would like to know more in details...
  18. S

Glass window shop

WFhan, Hi bro, thanks to you, i did change the glass window at the shop you mention on Chan Sow Lin. I think they did a good job too. Thanks a lot for your advise.
  19. S

Glass window shop

Thanks, will check around that street
  20. Glass window shop

Hi all, I bought a Mitsubishi challenger that comes with original dark glass windows. Now looking for window shop that rents out window so that my car will pass Puspakom inspection. I went to the one in Sunway, but they didn't have one for my car. Also went to the one near Hospital Tawakkal...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys...I'm driving an Iswara a/b, 97 model 1.3 hoping to mod my car due to lack of funds for new car...anyways whould appreciate if any of you can help me with this project that i soon wanna take on..thanks ya!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience