Search results

1. B

safc 5 button : need help..

Hehehe... & it's still working though....
  2. B

Need opinion? 4G91P vs 4AGE

Re: Need opinian? 4G91P vs 4AGE If both are using DOHC 16V head, with no modification, the 4AGE engine are still in front
  3. B

e-Manage or SAFC Neo for 4G93P???

Go for E-manage, more fun to tune with, and you can remove/advance the rev cut with the speed cut. my oppinion
  4. B

safc 5 button : need help..

Hope this ulr will help; http://www.fd3s.net/afc_manual_gen1.pdf
  5. B

fuel regulator

no need to worry sir, I just ask my wireman who do the wiring at the first place, thanks for the reminder
  6. B

fuel regulator

ya, maybe the my fuel pump is the main problem, i will try to add relay to my fuel pump & see what happen next :hmmmm:
  7. B

fuel regulator

I have problem with my FPR, my engine is 4G92P, with harder valvesping & P&P head modification, currently my FPR default reading is ard 50psi, im using 2nd hand arospeed FPR and im using honda civic (denso) fuel pump, are my reading reading normal or the FPR diaphragm broken or damage due to...
  8. B

1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

You can get higher torque with this old skool modification
  9. B

I guess I'm a bit lucky here, when i bought the engine(2nd hand from a friend's friend), it was already been mod by the previous owner, he also had change the original valve spring to hard one. Lucky me...:biggrin: ( I bought it for Rm1k without g/box and now im using the original iswara g/box...
  10. B

Iswara 4G15P to 4G92P with ported head, 4-2-1 extractor, 2.5 inch piping reporting in
  11. B

Turbocharger Seminar - April 2006

it's coming to april oledi woo.. is there any good news for us to hear???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alo guys,
need help bro.warnna take off my bug-eye kancil bumper.tried once but still cannot.
let me get this straight.firstly,there's 4 nuts to be taken off from the upper part of the bumper(along the radiator side),then,there's one behind the plate number.then,two more at the wheel arc,right?then,is there any more nuts i'd missed?help guys...thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience