1. D

Wts. Ori. Ssr type f. 17inch

PM best price
  2. D

Original work emotion CR 15 inch x 4hole PCD 100

pm me best price..width jj?
  3. D

Thailand's 999 Motorsports' latest 300bhp Supersport spaceframed racer

if thai can we oso can - you got money you can make it.
  4. D

Swift Accessories

for LED swift door step,do it need to make some modification on the wiring?or it comes with the handout how to install it(DIY)?
  5. D

Sport Rim Enkei RPF 1

pm me price
  6. D

Importing a swift

RM20k + shipping,tax and other cost do you think it can be sell here (Malaysia)? If more then rm30K,one more thing need to be considered,the year make?able to get loan or not?maybe you need to check with the otai about this.
  7. D

Swift - Rim offset, lowered spring or adjustable and carbon hood

Planning to get Japan rim,but not sure about the offset coz setting ffor swift..so meaning is,swift only can fit offset 42 or above only right? thanks for the info my man,appreciate that
  8. D

Ori Used TE37 15'X7jj 4X100 ET43

pm me for both rim...without tyre how much?
  9. D

ori 17 ince oz superleggera rim for sale

pm best price tyre included?
  10. D

Swift - Rim offset, lowered spring or adjustable and carbon hood

thanks guys for your replied and appreciate that, im currently planning to change to 16inch rim with 205/45/16 size of tyre.rim width 7jj all arround but the offset im not so sure for swift.
  11. Swift - Rim offset, lowered spring or adjustable and carbon hood

Hye, Im gonna change my rim to new rim but dont know what is the perfect offset for swift? For 16inch rim, do we need to lower down the spring or stock spring enuf for 16inch rim? For adjustable,what is the best brand for swift? some people said, TEIN not good for swift,right or not? Where...
  12. D

16 Black Racing Pro-N1 PCD 100 Super Light Wheels

pm me..rim looks like got major scratch arr
  13. D

Oz superleggera 16

pm me bro for best price
  14. D

weds sport sa70 17inch

pm me best price
  15. D

RIMS directly from JAPAN!

looking for CE28 17inch offset 32 front 7.5jj rear 8.5 jj quote me the price
  16. D

Enkei RC5 for FR - NEW

do you accept trade in?
  17. D

Branded Japanese Rim for sale

Bro, what is the offset for the Enkei RPF1 and SSR Type C 17" 5X114.3?
  18. D

Evo4 Twin Pot brake system (5 Lug)

2) 80% new ENDLESS slotted disc rotor front 4) Pro RS steel braided brake hose front & rear Intrested with this item only...how much you can give? PM or sms me coz im seldom online thanks and bump
  19. D

Disk brake rotors for sale

you got OEM evo4 disc..? PM me the price.thnks
  20. D

Wedsport SA 70

pm me your pic...best price?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Suzuki SWIFT refused to start earlier this week. I suspected that there was something wrong with the battery and had it replaced with a new battery from AAM.

I also had my alternator and electrical systems checked at a workshop in Sunway and the mechanic said everything was OK.

After replacing the battery, the car worked fine. But the very next day the car refused to start again and requires a jump start.

I am now wondering whether the workshop did not check thoroughly because there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience