Search results

1. E

Perodua Viva - what mods?

A piece of advice. It is very hard to unleash this car performance due the limited engine capacity. But there is hope still on making the car doin better corners. This is my passed experience with my kelisa modded to 1300 cc manual
  2. E

Honda ES-5 Drop K20A engine, Carzy Perfomance!!

*applause**applause**applause* You guys made my day. You blasted him off the earth and made him MIA d. hahahahahahah
  3. E

YRV Engine

Good to share with you guys since i'm the k3ve2 owner. Attached is the piston between normal k3-ve and k3ve2. Actually i was trying to bore the piston and find aftermarket piston. However i abolished the project
  4. E

YRV Engine

All same like myvi. Only piston and ecu are different:biggrin:
  5. E

YRV Engine

My kelisa k3ve2. Last before i sold it, i installed LSD inside the gearbox also. Really missed that car, it is like mini vtec:driver:
  6. E

YRV Engine

I tested with a stock kelisa k3-vet before.When i reached 130km, it is already 3 tiang away. The verdict, k3vet is not really fast though. The performance is actually like a stock 1.8 wira
  7. E

YRV Engine

I took our the whole engine and checked everything before. The only difference is the piston and ecu. It is capable to rev up to 7.8k rpm. Normal myvi should be 6.8k rpm. In fact, i changed my gearbox with myvi before coz i smashed the gearbox at high rev:embarassed: About my FC. it was...
  8. E

YRV Engine

Guys, Just to share. I owned a Kelisa with K3-ve2 engine before and with manual transmission, it gave me the best experience of my life. Check out the video that i posted sometime ago. For memories :):):) k3-ve2 20-100km in 6 sec - YouTube
  9. E

New Toyota Altis 1.6E (AT)

why so cheap? the 1.6E is 106k OTR rite?
  10. Kelisa 1300cc for Sale

Hi All, I'm selling my beloved Kelisa due to my expanding family. The car is still in great condition and the best part is, i'm selling around market price for all the upgrades i have done. Engine: K3-VE2 1300cc Fully overhauled and balanced engine (no white/black smoke) Lighten crank...
  11. E

Kelisa wheel bearing

btw, front got wheel bearing also?
  12. E

I love titan !!!

i'm a Titan user as well, fitted in my kelisa for more than 5 years...still feel like brand new after serviced..the setup i did was super hard cause my engine converted! :D
  13. E

how to increase performance for wira sedan 1.5 (A/T) fuel injection

Same old basic bro: 1: performance air filter 2: iridium plugs 3: fully synthetic oil 4: exhaust system Start modding these as the fundamental as it will giv some kick for the car accelerator :D
  14. E

Kelisa Gathering

djgerm, how is your car now? when wanna come out have drink? my car is ready to rock and roll!
  15. E

Kelisa Gathering

When TT session again? I've decided to drive back the kelisa since no one want to buy my car. Engine rebuild, parts strenghten, which cost more than the engine price.
  16. E

0-100kmh Test

ZXR is a bike rite?
  17. E

0-100kmh Test

I can clock 8++sec on my kelisa 1.3liter 110hp manual Love to drag till i entered competition and won few medals For prove, pls search youtube for "k3ve2 20-100km for 6 sec" That is my car :proud: Those who can clock around 8sec, lets be friend and have some friendly drag.
  18. E

K3VE2 Engine (Duet/Storia)

normal k3ve and k3ve2 ecu is different. ve2 can rev up will 7.5krpm....normal ecu 6.8k rpm cut
  19. E

WTS (satria GTI 2000 fully standard)

mmc or siemens ecu?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys!

I noticed that my car (iswara. yes bear with me.) is taller on one side. I'm referring to the front suspension where in this case, the passenger left side is taller than driver's right side. I checked the absorbers for leaks and i found none. what could be the reason? Also, I'm curious to know where should i place the floor jack (i have a 2 tonne floor jack) when jacking up the car? I want to place the car on jack stands. I lost the car owner's manual and googling for the answers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience