Search results

1. BuroQ

Anyone using ATR Sport tyre here ?

If I have a tight budget, I may use it again. Of course depending on the availability. Don't want to drive too far from where I'm staying just to get those tires. If I have better budget, I'd go for better tires.
  2. BuroQ

Suggestion of getting car

One more thing, when young, body can tahan the ride harshness and g-force of the vehicle. As you grow older, you want everything to be super comfy and cushy as possible, including 2nd wife / scandal :rofl:
  3. BuroQ

Anyone using ATR Sport tyre here ?

I'm still using the ATR Sports tires on my rolla. Been using it for rougly 2 years...i think (can't remember though). TLDR: Good value for money. Good traction on dry and wet and can tackle corners easily. Long version: I have been using those tires on my front wheels for quite sometime. I used...
  4. BuroQ

The New BluEarth-A AE-50 Tyre by Yokohama - With Orange Oil!

Haramjadah....was intrigued by the promo ... tgk list of tires available.... 15 inch nada? Terus hancur harapan
  5. BuroQ

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

You mean... check if Devil Z in that scrap yard?:biggrin: EvolutionZ and Iszo sure have issues with their GPS. Just wondering, what GPS did you use? Phone? On - board vehicle GPS? Dedicated GPS like Garmin and etc.? ( Putting aside the paranormal disturbances...if got la heheh)
  6. BuroQ

As a car guy, do you people have this kind of experience?

Luckily you cabut the sticker. If not, 100 + would definitely use a new catchphrase for their ads in the motorsports world hahah
  7. BuroQ

I've read some posts and heard some advices that when your traveling late at night and using empty and dark roads, before heading home stop by somewhere like a mamak shop, lepak there for probably 30 minutes before you head back home. This will let that thing yang follow you back on the way home...
  8. BuroQ

6 speed or e-manage?

Although I'm a manual kind of driver, I have to agree with Ken on this. The auto box is not bad for highway cruising especially when you get stuck in ridiculous traffic jams. Overdrive + POWA button = Overtaking or leaving those troublesome drivers that like to cucuk you like there's no tomorrow...
  9. BuroQ

Achilles ATR Sport

fuh....dalam...tu....
  10. BuroQ

What happened to our hobby??

Things that I remember collecting / enjoying when I was a kid / primary school kid: 1 - Erasers with country flags on them 2 - Detailed information cards for jets, cars, bikes, rockets and such where it contained information such as make, country of origin, speed, and etc. 3 - Small pakau...
  11. BuroQ

My suspension dilemma

Tulah gatal tangan sangat :tongue: If your opt for those custom made suspensions like RCS / Titan, be sure to have extra moolah in hand. Depending on your needs (or wants), it will definitely cost you. Also, be prepared to visit them often for tuning until you find the 'perfect' setup.
  12. BuroQ

Achilles ATR Sport

Confirm everybody must be like....GST syndrom :rofl: It's possible. If I recall the thread rating is around 400+.Considering that I don't burn rubber that much, well only once itupun because a stupid kancil P Plater driver main masuk je tukar lane after exiting a junction. Dah lah tak bagi...
  13. BuroQ

Achilles ATR Sport

For those who are wondering about this tire, I've been using the ATR Sport for roughly 1 year and 2 months. Had them fitted to the front. 195/55/15 with around 40,000 - 50,000 km done, thread roughly around 75 - 85% (maybe more maybe less). If your wondering why that much kilometer in 1 year...
  14. BuroQ

STOLEN - Proton Perdana SEi WES855

Alhamdulillah found the car at last. Although with some minor damages, at least it's still in one piece. Nasib ko lah labu... (w/s owner and the thief).
  15. BuroQ

Initial D new movie

Just saw the running time on gsc website. Approximately 62 minutes. 10 bucks for 62 minutes? takpelah. download sudah hahaha... Golden Screen Cinemas :: Initial D Legend 1: Awakening - Synopsis
  16. BuroQ

Road Kill : What hav u run over

If I recall, I ran over a pair of squirrels as told by a friend of mine who were driving behind me.
  17. BuroQ

Slightly out of topic. Back in the 90s, I used to read books from Tamar Jalis (Bercakap dengan Jin) and what books was it called something Singapore which has a number of volumes. Should have kept the Bercakap dengan Jin books. Totally classic books. Some said it was just fiction as in ghost...
  18. BuroQ

Protect yourself from Employer bully

Prohibit its employee to work for another company of same field within 12 months Well consider herself lucky for the company stated it. Some companies does not state it. The norm if I recall is 2 years in Malaysia. If I recall I couldn't work for another company that has the same or nearly...
  19. BuroQ

I couldn't sleep on that night when I read this post on the day SF posted it. Not because of the picture, but trying to recall what was the actual word for it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Anyway, when I was small I used to see the lembaga hitam lingering around the house like going up the stairs...
  20. BuroQ

OPOCOT! Terkejut noks. (damn it driftking hahah) Well there is a reason why people who can see, most of the time do not wish to share what they saw. When they tell it in detail, either: 1 - Don't know how to describe it in detail 2 - Unsure if they describe it the person may say that you made...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): What looks to be a nice and clean E63 BMW 6 with an assortment of aesthetics. Namely, the Alpina front add-on and M6 mirrors parked just outside Bangsar Shopping Centre, while sporting a nice single digit Johor plate.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience